Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

thirteen.

After finishing my drink of coke I left the bar and set of in the opposite direction along the never-ending path. I was slowly walking – making time to look at everyone – when I saw a sign. The sign was leading to a familiar place, the local arena that we play in like twice every tour also the place I saw her for the first time.

I stopped and starred at her for a minute before thinking of my song.

“And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street”

This made me subconsciously follow the sign.

When I eventually reached the arena I decided to sit on the steps that led to the back entrance. I remembered the feeling of regret and unwillingness to step outside that door that had washed over me the last time I was here. It was so different to the thrill and excitement I get now. She’s done this to me; no one would have ever expected it but I’ve changed my ways for the good. If only I had her beside me my life would be complete.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by the sound of the door opening behind me. I turned around to see a strong body guard starring down at me.

“You’re a bit early son, the band haven’t even arrived yet I’m going to have to ask you to leave the now you can come back later.” He boomed.

I wanted to shout out “Do you not know who I am? I’m fucking Alex Gaskarth” but I held it in and nodded slowly before standing up.

I was about to walk off when I turned around and asked him “Who’s playing here tonight?”

He cocked an eyebrow at me as if I was mad but eventually replied “Um the summer set.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my updates aren't that regular lately, i've had so much on tbh :O
I went to see westlife last night hehe xD! and i met wow they are pretty awesome ahha.
Anyway thankyou to everyone for comment you are all amazing please keep commenting
- edited the spacing ;)