Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

fourteen.

I made my way into the arena - using the proper entrance for change – in the midst of a throng of fans, all about the same age as our fans. It took a few minutes, but soon they all realised who I was and I had a crowd of fans asking me to sign things and take pictures with them.

After those ten minutes of craziness everyone seemed to calm down and soon the start-up band were on, I never caught their name but they sounded not bad. I didn’t even know the headline band, the summer set; I was just here to see if I could find her. I continually scanned the room to see if she was here, but I gave up after a while, thinking that if I was meant to see her today then it would be fate.

Eventually the summer set took to the stage starting with a high tempo song that got the crowd going crazy. The girl standing next to me was screaming the name “John Gomez” I eventually worked out that the guy she was shouting for was the one on lead guitar and backing vocals; he had short hair and wore glasses.

Next they played a slower song that came by the name of can you find me? Everyone around me swayed, but I stood still as the song was familiar to me. I began to take in every word.

“I’m a city boy, living in the shadows of time square, praying to go somewhere and every day I turn to gold and rock my shades.”

It then hit me, I did know this band, and well our friends - the Maine – have mentioned them a few times. As I remembered the song I tried to sing along.

“Can you find me in the midst of a crowd? And do you dream me when the lights go down?”

I then turned around and my whole body froze. It was fate.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am seriously getting really bad at these updates i'm so sorry :(
im going to try and write a few in advance tonight so i just have to post them :)!
thanks again to everyone who comment you are amazing :D!
- edited the spacing ;)