Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

fifteen.

“Can you find me in the midst of a crowd?”

Those words echoed around and around in my head while I starred at her, she looked back at me with a complete straight face, while some of the people around her began freaking out. I don’t know if it was because of the love I felt for her but I expected her to be happier to see me. I felt an urge in my body to step forward and hug her or shout her name but then I remembered she didn’t actually really know me and I didn’t even know her name! It hurt me deep down, I had expected so much from this reunion and now all we could do was stare at each other.

“Hello” I eventually shouted over the music at her.

“You remember me?” she asked a look of shock washed over her face.

“How could I forget you and your letter; it changed my life.” I replied in the most serious manor I’ve ever spoke in my life.

The shock was still on her face before she eventually let out a laugh.

“So if you’ve changed, why did I see you drinking jack Daniel’s and coke today at the beach, do you know the amount of fans you ignored outside as well?” she asked.

The arena then became silent as the song eventually ended, the voice of the main singer – Brian Dales – then boomed out through the arena, “Well I didn’t find her in the midst of the crowd but I did find my hero! MR ALEX GASKARTH!”

Everyone then turned around to me and screamed while she rolled her eyes at me.

“Alex would you like to come on stage to sing the next song with us? You can bring your girlfriend as well” Brian then added as he looked towards us, I never realised how close I had got to her, we were almost hugging.

I nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her through the crowd, as after what she just said I didn’t expect her to follow me - but she did.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i love the summer set and the song can you find me? so i decided to add them to this story if you haven't heard of them or that song here it is :).
Thankyou for the people who commented you are amazing :D please keep commenting.
- edited the spacing :D!