Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

seventeen.

We watched the rest of the show from side stage; Brian defiantly knew how to work the crowd.

When they eventually came off we got high 5’s of each one of them before John turned around and asked “Would you like to join us tonight we’re having a party to mark the end of the tour?”

“Yeah sure!” I replied for the both of us while she smiled up at John.

As he walked off she began to follow him but I pulled her back.

“Can we speak for a minute?” I asked.

“Yeah sure” she replied.

“Right I’m just going to come out with this, I thought you were gorgeous when we first met, then your letter it changed me and it made me fall for you so much before I even knew properly who you are, I don’t even know your name.” I rushed out fast.

I took a deep breath before continuing “I stand here in complete love with you, I even wrote a song about you and I came here to find, I knew I would eventually find you. I knew fate wanted us to meet again...”

I trailed off then leaving us in one of those uncomfortable silences. She stared at me intently for a few seconds.

Suddenly she leaned in towards me and pushed her lips up against mine, I could feel that she was ready to un-attach them so I replied quickly moving my lips in sync with hers. It was perfect. We eventually parted for breath and I was panting, I never realised how much she had took me by surprise.

She then whispered “Callie.”

I cocked an eyebrow “What?” I laughed.

“That’s my name, Callie.” She replied looking up into my eyes.

“Oh… I should have guessed it’s gorgeous like you!” I smiled.

Our lips them met again, it felt so good. I hadn’t kissed anyone since the day after I read Callie’s letter, I had been waiting for her and now I have her.

“Well are we going to this party or not?” she laughed and grabbed my hand as we walked the way that Brian and his band had walked.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this one is pretty crap but hey, they're eventually together hehe :)
thanks for the comments everyone and please comment again :D.
xx
- edited the spacing :D