Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

nineteen.

I held on to Callie’s hand as I felt the sand slip in-between my toes. It was one o’clock in the morning and we were walking along the beach, I was actually walking her home but we decided to walk along the beach rather than along the path.

It had been pretty silent when out of nowhere Callie said “This is my favourite place, it looks gorgeous no matter what time of day; just look at it now.”

I smiled at her.

“The beach is a really gorgeous place, that’s why we wrote a song about it!” I replied laughing.

“That’s my favourite song!” she almost shouted.

“Really...” I smiled at the thought; the beach was one of my favourite songs to record.

“You’re answering all the questions I want to ask you before I even ask them.” I continued laughing.

Callie let out a low chuckle before she randomly turned to the left to exit the beach; I followed her quickly like a dog following their owner. We had now emerged at a large group of houses, each one looked identical but Callie knew exactly where she was going. We made our way through these houses; most of them in complete darkness except from a few who were awake, some waiting up for children coming home – like Callie’s parents would be – while others were just enjoying their evening.

We eventually stopped outside a large white house it wasn’t any different from any of the others in the street but something about it made it stand out. Callie put her key in the door and turned it she then stepped in the house; I was about to lean forward, kiss her then walk back to my hotel when she ushered me into the house.

“I’ll just ask my mum, but you should be able to stay tonight!” she said as she pecked my cheek and walked straight ahead, I could see a dim light was on; this was obviously the living room.

I heard low murmurs before Callie came out waving her hand as to usher me forward. As I reached her she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight, we then walked into the living room.

“Mum this is Alex Gaskarth, my boyfriend” she smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on 3 pages of comments i seriously can't believe that :D
i love yous all so much and the tips constructive criticism is awesome as I love to try and perfect my work :)!
also i have a new story up Your Voice Was The Soundtrack of My Summer it has John Gomez from the summer set in it :D please read it hehe
please keep commenting i love you all :)!
- edited the spacing :)