Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

twentyone.

I walked hand in hand with Callie through a part of town I’d never been too, it was about 10 minutes from the beach and had all the shops a girl could dream off; there was even good enough shops for guys.

I bought a pair of Hawaiian shorts and sunglasses in one of the shops; we were now going into Callie’s favourite shop. As she walked around I saw her eyes light up at different items of clothing.

She suddenly ran towards a dress that I knew she would look gorgeous in, her eyes lit up in awe as she gazed at it, she eventually took her eyes towards the price tag and suddenly all her enthusiasm was lost. She turned to keep looking at other stuff but I stopped her.

“Babe do you want that dress?” I asked lifting her chin up so she would look at me.

“No, its too dear!” she replied her eyes gazing of into the distance I knew she really did want it.

“How much is it?” I asked still trying to keep eye contact with her.

She turned back and flipped the price tag again before she replied to me. “it’s 130 dollars and I only have 60 left but I’ll just get something else”

She tried to move away from it but I was now holding her arms.

“Don’t be silly, I’ll buy you it; now go try it on” I replied picking it up and winking at her.

She looked at me about to argue with me but she eventually broke down her barrier and she squealed before hugging me.

“I LOOOOVEEEEEE YOU ALEX!” she shouted and a few of the other shoppers looked round at us, some smiling.

“Now chum me to try it on, I need your opinion” she giggled pulling me along with her towards the changing rooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i have 59 subscribers thanks to everyone that reads this seriously i never thought i'd have that many and I love all your comments seriously.
I told you like about 8 chapters ago that it was nearly finished lmao what a fail but it should be finished soon at about 25-30 chapters but there will be a sequal i have a few ideas the now hehe.
Now please comment xD!
I have 10 stars SERIOUSLY! o:!
- edited the spacing ;)