Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

twentytwo.

We then headed to a small diner to get something to eat. A young blonde woman, about Callie’s age, came towards us with a notepad in hand.

“Lily, you’re actually working today!” Callie almost shouted at the girl approaching us.

“Callie! I am and so that’s why you didn’t come back after you went on stage last night” she laughing nodding her head in my direction.

“Yeah, sorry, did you not get my text though?” Callie said looking up.

“Text? Nope I didn’t get one, but it’s alright! Can I take your order now” she replied getting her pad ready to write out what we wanted.

We ordered our food and drink, and Lily ran off to continue her work.

I sat starring at Callie for a while, no one spoke but it wasn’t awkward – it was actually kind of cute. Callie randomly began laughing and I expected that Lily had made some mistake and was doing something stupid behind me but suddenly there were hands over my eyes.

“Guess who?” a voice asked.

A voice I would know anywhere, a voice that reminded me of home but also a voice that could big me from time to time.

“Jack…What are you doing here?” I asked as he released his hands from my face.

“I came for a quick visit to see my cousin as I was passed out the last time we were here” he replied nodding in the direction of his cousin.

I remembered him, he looked a little like Jack and also acted like him but just like Jack he was easy to get along with.

“Oh I remember” I laughed looking up at Jack.

“Anyway enough of me, what are you doing here? And who is this?” Jack asked smiling at Callie.

I smiled at Callie and held her hand over the table.

“That’s why I’m here; Callie here is the one who wrote me that letter. So I came here to find her and that’s exactly what I did” I replied.

Jack sat down, on my knee; bouncing a little as he knew I often complained about his weight on my knee. He then looked between me and Callie and smiled.

“The letter, oh you mean your bible!” he almost shouted as he remembered the letter that I kept with me at all times during our tour, often reading over it until I memorized it.

“You girl have changed my Alex, ever since he read that letter of yours he has been a new person” he laughed pointing at Callie.

She smiled over at me before she replied “Well I’m glad my letter had such an effect on him, I mean he even came looking for me”

We kept eye contact the whole time she spoke, I just wanted to jump over the table and kiss her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't update yesterday because I was in a pretty crap mood because I got reported, right after i got 10 stars :| I am now actually in a way wasting my time fixing all the chapters so that theres spacing :|!
but then after i get over that Gamble With Desire's Alex Gaskarth story got reported, right after she got 10 stars and i tell you that story is bloody amazing, even if there is no spacing between the lines or theres the odd word spelt wrong like mine theres no need to bloody report it.
So we both got reported for the same thing, basically the exact same wording when we reached 10 stars?! does that not sound fishy to anyone! so if your reading this and you reported us both I just want you to know, your pretty pathetic we have people who want to read our stories if you don't, well don't bloody read it theres no need to bloody report us!!

anyway to everyone else sorry about my rant i just had to tell people! and i hope you enjoy this chapter :) and please read Gamble With Desire's Alex Story as it is really good and this idiot has put her down! SHE DESERVED EVERY ONE OF THEY 10 STARS!