Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

twentyfive.

I had been staying at Callie’s house for a week when, I got the text from Jack.

Rian wants us back home by Wednesday to start tour talk, bring your girl if you want! =) – Jack<3Alex

I showed it to Callie almost automatically and I watched as her face fell as she realised I would have to leave, she also didn’t believe her mum or dad would let her come with me.

“All we can do is try.” I replied trying to cheer her up a little.

Her parents are out shopping, as her dad goes back on duty in a week so we had to wait. We sat in the living room, Callie was leaning her head against my chest whilst watching something on the TV. I couldn’t concentrate on the TV as I knew if Callie’s Dad hasn’t accepted me I was most likely facing another 3-4 months without her, and I don’t know if I could take that.

I decided to text Jack back to try and think about something else.

Okay what flight are you getting we could get the same one, and we’re working on her parents the now but I hope she can come, the guys would really love her – Alex<3Callie

I put my phone back down and started playing with Callie’s hair, seconds later she screamed which made me think it was my fault. So I stopped but then I heard a familiar tune, I turned my head to the TV to see that our video for Dear Maria was on.

I began to sing along with myself but changing Maria to Callie she was giggling and laughing in my arms and I soon forgot about the fact that I might have to leave her. Then the door banged shut and her dad walked in the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
my brother is having a party today and i only just mananged to sneek on this to post this for you xD! you just have to love me hehe <3!
so after this just 2 more chapterss o:!
comment please
xx