Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

three.

I stumbled towards my hotel room, a bottle of Stella in one hand my hotel keys in the other. Jack was following close behind me as we were sharing a room.

Tonight, for a change, neither of us had girls with us so were just going back to our room. It was two am in the morning and we were both pretty much wrecked, Jack had eventually caught up with me as I stumbled about trying to get the key in the key hole.

“Jeez, Alexxx, giveee usss thee keyyy” Jack slurred.

He was in a worse state than me but I handed him the key anyway. He stumbled about for a few seconds but eventually got it he turned around to me and shouted,
“OHH YES JACK GETS IT OPEN! BEAT THAT GASKARTH!”

His voiced echoed down the whole hall, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’d woken up everyone.

“Just get inside before you wake everyone up.” I laughed pushing him in the door as I followed behind.

We sat at the table drinking our beers and finishing the ones we had stacked up in the fridge for about an hour. Jack then flopped down on his bed with all his clothes on and fell asleep almost instantly. I stripped my jeans and t-shirt off and put them in the laundry basket that the maid would collect in the morning. I then curled up in my bed and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler but its still the most shitty update in the history of updates. Thankyou to anessaatl13, ignore.gravity
and ovcourse Gambe With Desire for commenting on the last update i was so happy you's are amazing. So even just the one comment this time and i'll update again as this is boring. Also it might be about 2 more chapters before the letter sorry if its like I'm dragging this out.
- edited the spacing ;)