Status: Completed <3

Happily Ever After

Part Three of Three

I gripped the sides of my desk desperately, my knuckles turning white as I willed the clock to go faster, but my hopes were in vain. It’s currently final hour, elective hour, the one hour that I don’t have with Jay. On a regular day I missed his company with every fiber of my being, but today was so much more because of the passionate kiss we shared earlier. Today I wasn’t just missing him with every fiber of my being; I was craving him with every fiber of my being. I needed to hold him, feel him, touch him.

I bolted out of my seat the second the final bell chimed, ignoring the comments about how much of a freak I was coming from my classmates. They’re the freaks. Who wouldn’t want to get out of school as soon as possible?

I ran to my locker, quickly putting in my combination and cursing under my breath when it refused to open. I did it again and got the same results. “You have to do it slowly or it’s not going to open, Cam,” I heard his smooth voice behind me.

I turned around and smiled up at Jay. God, he’s gorgeous. He looked around the hallway and pressed a quick kiss to my forehead before moving me aside. Jay quickly dialed in my locker combination, opening the door with ease. “Stupid,” I muttered under my breath as he moved out of the way, leaning on the locker next to mine. I reached in and swapped the books I needed for homework with the books that I no longer needed.

“I heard that,” he said in a sing-song voice, smiling evilly at me.

“Idiot,” I mumbled around a smile, waiting for him to stand beside me so that we could go home. He shot a smile my way as we exited the school.

I probably looked insane to the people who noticed me. I barely ever smiled, but here I was with a huge grin adorning my features. Jay feels the same way about me. How could I not feel on top of the world?

I looked at Jay through my raven fringe, blushing when our eyes locked. I allowed a shy smile to find its way onto my lips as I reached my hand out for his, entangling our fingers. He smiled at me, tightening his grip on my hand after he brought it to his lips to place a loving kiss on it. My heart swelled at the little actions he was doing to show me how much he cared.

As if reading my thoughts, he moved his thumb to stroke the back of my hand delicately, easily causing shivers to travel up my arm and throughout my entire body. I leaned over and placed a tiny kiss on his shoulder, smiling in response to his infectious smile. We continued walking home, hand in hand, doing little things to show the other how much we cared. Neither of us would ever get sick of the other’s company.

I walked up the three steps that led to my house, opening the door easily and entering my house, Jay hot on my heels. I placed my bag down in the entry way as I slipped my shoes off, Jay copying my actions. I turned towards him, entwining our fingers as I leaned my head onto his chest, listening to his comforting heartbeat.

He led us over to the couch, sitting us down before taking my face in his hands and leaning towards me. Our lips met and butterflies erupted in my stomach, my arms automatically wrapping around his neck. I turned my head and tugged on the pieces of his hair at the bottom of his neck, deepening the kiss. My body was quickly consumed with an overwhelming feeling of love as I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth eagerly, allowing him to explore my moist cavern.

I moaned as I felt his tongue run across every trench in my mouth, pushing my tongue past his so that I would have the chance to explore is. His grip on my t-shirt tightened as I traced every line of his mouth, shivers racking my frame when he would release a heavenly noise. I wrapped my tongue around his, sucking on it as he wrapped my legs around his waist, placing his hands on my ass as he lifted us up and slowly carried us to my bedroom.

He sat on my bed, me straddling his lap, as we broke away for air. I threw my head back in attempts to catch my breath, but I had no such luck. Jay started to place tiny kisses and nips down my jaw line and throat, abusing my flesh then running his tongue over it in apology. My breath started coming in short gasps as my hands tightened in his hair, begging for him to continue. I am currently soaring on cloud nine and I never want to come down from my high.

He wrapped his arm around my back to support my weight as he slowly laid me down on the bed, delicately lowering his body onto mine. He lovingly nuzzled his head into my neck, continuing to press barely there kisses all over my skin. They were full of love and adoration and showed me how much he truly cared about me.

I lifted up my torso so that he could slowly pull my hoodie off of my body, smiling when he trailed his lips down my arms as the sleeves were slowly removed from them. I reached up and did the same to him, running my hands over his gorgeously muscled arms in admiration. He is definitely the most gorgeous creature I have ever had the opportunity to lay my eyes upon.

He leaned back down to connect our lips in a soft, passionate kiss. We weren’t trying to ravage each other alive. We were trying to show how much we love each other.

His hands wandered down my chest, stopping at the bottom of my t-shirt. He tugged on it in question and I eagerly lifted my arms above my head, breaking our kiss so he could slip my shirt off. He gazed down at my body, tracing his eyes up and down my body. He slipped his own shirt over his head as he ran his fingers over my torso, desire clearly evident in his sparkling eyes.

My breath caught in my throat as I traced every line of the bruises covering his torso. His beautiful body is now marred because he cares enough about me to protect me. The thought sent a shockwave of desire through my body as I attentively reached out to brush my fingertips along the black and blues. I ran my hands all over his body, tracing ever contour of his well-muscled chest with my fingertips. He threw his head back as I continued to run my hands over his delicious muscles. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders and tugged him down to me.

He let loose an animalistic growl as he placed his lips on my own again. The beautiful feeling of his lips on mine is truly addicting. I felt his hands snake down to the waistband of my skinny jeans, shivers of anticipation rocking my frame. As he placed tender kisses along my chest, pausing to listen to my heartbeat, he undid the zipper and button on my skinny jeans. The only sound that could be heard in the room was our labored breathing and the undoing of the garment that he was currently easing down my legs teasingly. As he slid my pants further down my legs he would kiss the newly exposed skin, kissing his way back up before attaching our lips again.

I wrapped my arms around his torso, pulling him to me so that every line of my body was pressed against every line of his body. I wanted all of him and nothing else. I snaked my hand in between our sweaty bodies, desperately trying to get his pants down. Pants are such a useless garment after all. When I finally unzipped his pants I kicked them down with my feet, groaning when Jay brought his hips down on mine in response.

Our hips shyly rocked against each other, getting acquainted as our tongues battled for dominance. As time wore on, our hips rocked together in a desperate rhythm. Our hips were now grinding against each other desperately as our breathing became labored. The friction that our boxers created were making us reach new levels of pleasure.

I pulled my lips away from his, gasping for breath as he kissed down my chest, pleasured whimpers escaping my lips as he “accidentally” rubbed me through my boxers. My toes curled as I melted into the mattress, begging him to rid me of the final garment on my body. He kissed my belly button delicately as he hooked his thumb in the waistband of my boxers, slowly pulling them down.

He leaned back and straddled my legs so that he could get a better look at me. He’s seen me naked before from when we showered for gym, but this was something so much different. I fidgeted underneath him, crossing my legs in attempts to hide myself from his scrutinizing gaze that was quickly roving my body. What if he doesn’t approve of my body? What if I’m not good enough for him?

All my worries were dashed away when he ran his hands along the sides of my body from my shoulders to my thighs and back up again. “You’re so beautiful,” he breathed out, running his eyes along my body repeatedly.

I put my hands on his waist, tugging on his boxers in a desperate manner. He quickly pulled his boxers off, allowing me to admire him openly instead of secretly when he wasn’t looking. He could best be described as an angel, a gift from God. His tan skin covered every inch of his body, emphasizing those beautiful blue eyes of his that were brought out even more by his dark, silky head of hair. His muscled body had the power to make anyone’s mouth water. Underneath his amazing exterior lay a heart of gold, something that drew me in from the beginning. He can simply be described as perfect.

I twisted my body so that I could reach into the drawer of my nightstand, pulling out a bottle of unopened lubricant. I bought the bottle when I realized that I was a full-fledged homosexual, but I have yet to have sex with anyone of the same gender. In a way, I was losing my virginity to Jay, and our first time wouldn’t be a meaningless fuck like my real first time was, it would be the experience of making love.

I shyly reached out, handing the tiny bottle to Jay. He smiled at me in reassurance as he took it from me, leaning down to place a loving kiss on my lips. He kissed his way down my chest, easily making me squirm in anticipation as he got lower and lower. My breath caught as I felt him press a tiny kiss to the bottom of my shaft. My hands shot out to my sides, clutching the blankets desperately as he slowly made his way to my tip, placing the tenderest of kisses on the sensitive skin of my most private of areas. He stopped at my tip, kissing it softly before letting his tongue run across my slit, making me release an embarrassing huff when he pulled away.

He smiled apologetically at me as he fiddled with the bottle of lubricant, opening it and coating three of his fingers. He kissed me on the lips as he settled his head in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his torso as I felt him push his first finger into me. He breached my tight ring of muscles easily and it caused me to squirm in discomfort, not liking the feeling of something unknown inside me. After wiggling his finger around for a bit he added a second one, causing me more discomfort than the first. Finally, he added the last one and I whimpered in discomfort. It felt like my entire body was ripping in half as he moved his fingers in and out of me, preparing me for something much bigger and wider. “Do it,” I breathed out softly, wanting him in me so that I could adjust quicker.

He looked at me as if to ask me if I was sure and I nodded my head vigorously, wrapping my arms around his neck. He looked down as he coated his cock in the lubricant, tossing the tiny bottle aside as he wrapped my legs around his waist. This is the moment I’ve been waiting for. He positioned himself at my entrance and pushed into me slowly, causing me to whimper in discomfort as he got deeper.

When he was all the way in me he leaned up to place tender kisses all over my neck and face, waiting for me to adjust to his size before he continued. He was so sweet and considerate, not wanting to hurt me. Once the pain turned into a dull ache I thrust my hips downwards, telling him he could start to move. He let out a shaky grunt as he recovered from my unexpected action, quickly getting his act together as he slowly moved out of me, resting his forehead against mine so he could stare into my eyes.

I continued to gaze into his eyes, eyes full of lust, love and desire, as he slowly moved in and out of me. I repeatedly winced every time he would move, waiting for the pleasure to overtake me. Out of nowhere I tensed, not knowing what just happened. He paused, not knowing what he did, before pushing back into me again, hitting that same spot. I let out the quietest of moans, uncertain as to what was happening, and a victorious smile became etched into his features.

He pulled out of me again, slowly thrusting into me to hit that same bundle of nerves, causing me to arch my back as a high-pitch moan fought its way past my lips. He continued going at his slow pace, hitting my prostate hard every time, causing the most amazing feeling to course through my veins. I was being extremely vocal, not being able to hold back the pleasured moans that were erupting from my throat.

I have never felt such amazing levels of pleasure before. I was curling in on myself, melting into Jay, as he continued to thrust into me with care. His eyes never left mine as I quickly withered beneath him. I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter, wanting him to go deeper, as he traced his hands lovingly down my body. My eyes were rolling back in my head, quickly falling prey to the amazing feelings coursing through my veins. I couldn’t keep them open anymore as my back arched again, a soft scream erupting from my throat as he thrust into me unusually hard.

I let my hands claw down his back as I continued to meet his thrusts to the best of my ability. I was in a fog of pleasure, not being able to tell up from down or left from right. All I know is that Jay is loving me and I never want this moment to end. We were one messy pile of sweaty limbs, two bodies moving in perfect synchronization as if they were two halves of a whole and were finally reunited.

Amazing noises broke free from Jay’s lips as he continued to make love to me, murmuring my name in the softest of whispers. Hearing my name on his tongue sent a shockwave of attraction through my body, bringing me closer to my orgasm. I pulled on his hair as I felt a white hot feeling begin to coil in the pit of my stomach, begging me to break free.

He nipped my ear as his hot breath fanned the side of my neck, causing my back to arch in ways I never thought possible. I wrapped my arms around his body, permanently attaching myself to his so that only the back of my head and waist were touching the mattress.

My movements started to become fast and desperate as the feeling in the pit of my stomach slowly began to become unbearable. Jay’s movements became jerky too, sensing how close I was to reaching my climax. He dug his dull nails into my torso as he pulled his hand down my body, wrapping his hand around my throbbing, neglected cock and pumping me in rhythm with his thrusts. He ran his thumb over my slit as he bit down on my neck, a moan breaking free from my throat.

With one final thrust I lost it, clawing at his sweaty skin desperately as I screamed his name repeatedly, shooting my seed all over our stomachs. This was easily the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced. He grunted desperately as he thrust into me again, his cock throbbing as he finally reached his peak. He shot his hot cum inside me as his body twisted in ways I never thought possible, screaming my name like his life depended on it.

I used the last of my energy to meet his last few thrusts, helping him ride out his long-awaited orgasm. His thrusts came slower and slower as he softened inside me, finally pulling himself out when he was no longer the least bit hard.

He collapsed on me as we both struggled to gain our breath back, latching onto each other almost desperately. I never wanted to let him go. He slid himself down so that he could listen to my heartbeat, tracing soothing patterns right next to his ear. “I love you,” he told me softly, finally voicing the one sentence that I’ve wanted to hear from him for so long. “I love you. I love you. I love you.” He repeated happily, smiling crazily as he continued to listen to my quickened heartbeat.

“I love you too,” I told him softly, running my fingers through his silky locks. “More then you will ever know,” I murmured, smiling when he looked up at me.

I tilted my head down to press my lips to his softly. It was a simple kiss but full of passion. We were both pushing years of desire into one kiss, making its level of passion truly mind-blowing.

I pulled him up towards me, throwing my leg over his waist as my arms wrapped around his torso, our noses touching. He mimicked my movements easily, a lazy smile creeping onto both of our features.

His eyelids drooped slowly as the last of his energy left his body. His breathing evened out and I took the moment to admire the beautiful angel that was curled in my arms. After years of yearning for his touch I got it all in the course of a few hours. Jay making love to me was everything I imagined and more. It made every kiss and touch we shared that much sweeter. It was mind blowingly amazing.

I slowly closed my eyes, melting even more into my lover, the man I’ve been waiting for. I love him with all my heart and now that I have him I refuse to ever let him go. I don’t care how selfish I may sound, but he’s mine and only mine forever.

For once, I was the main character in a modern day fairytale instead of being the reader.

This tale of two lovers doesn’t end with the classic line of, “and they lived happily ever after.”

No, this tale is more important than any other tale out there. This tale honestly made all of the difference.

This tale ended with my own happily ever after, finally coming true. I no longer have to sit in the corner and yearn for something that I feel is completely out of reach because I have the one thing in life that I’ve wanted more than anything cradled delicately in my arms.

I let those thoughts relax me as I let sleep overtake me, knowing that I’d wake up to my lover for the rest of my life. A thought like that could make the scariest of people smile. I fell asleep in his arms, placing one last kiss to his lips…

…and we lived happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 3,450

Final Word Count: 10,313.


EDIT: I went back and edited a few mistakes so the word count may be a bit different, but still in the same range.

I love the ending. It was meant to be sort of cliche. I find it completely adorable.

So, what do you guys think of the story over all? It turned out to be a bit long.

I don't want it to be porn-ish. I wanted it to be loving and caring.

Opinions would be amazing.

Thank you so much for the support you've shown as I've posted up the entry piece by piece.

<3