If Your Parents Didn't Approve of Me Then, Why Would They Approve of Me Now

V your parents didn't approve of me then why would they approve of me now sevani (one shot)

it has been a year since I last seen him.
I heard he has a girlfriend now so I figured I should stay away for a while.
but that all changed when he called me the other night asking why I broke up with him in the first place.
I couldn't speak for a moment.
A rush of guilt ran through me.

" Tarin are you still there?.Tarin?"
'' V I have to go.''
'' Oh uh I guess I'll call and talk to you some other time.''
'' Ok bye v.''
''Bye tarin.''

why did I just do that?
I really need to talk to him.
" Tarin."
'' Hi v.''
''Hey um what are you doing here at this time of night?''
''I need to tell you something VERY important.''
''What that I am nothing but a gangbaning idiot.''
''No and I am so sorry about that it's just that my parents would never understand they made me break up with you and my brother told them about you and that you weren't a gang member and that you treated me with better respect than all the other guys i have dated.''
''Get out of here you don't mean that.''
''Viskey this isn't like you.''
''well neither is this.''

Then slammed the door in my face and then I left and two months later I got a call saying that v wanted to see me and that he was sorry for what he did.

I feel so lost without v in my life.
I don't know why love is this complicated.

''Tarin viskey will see you now.''
''ok thank you mrs.sevani.''
''tarin i'm so sorry for doing that to you i ran into your brother and all the things that you said to me two months ago turned out to be true.''
''it's ok v you want to give our relationship another shot.''
''sure as long as your parents approve.''
''believe me babe they do.''
''really your serious.''
''yeah and oh I love you.''
''i love you too tarin.''

then v kissed me passionately on the lips and it was so.WOW!
since then we graduated high school and v went on to form the boyband nlt and I became a photographer for weddings.