You Were My Everything but Now You're Nothing

you were my everything but now your nothing

three years ago thomas and I split and all hell broke loose.I started rebeling out and got into sex and drugs.today it's alittle different.I did this stuff because I had a broken heart that noone could fix.thomas and I broke up because he wanted to do music and I wanted him to stay with me.another reason why we had broken up in the first place was because we argued alot and it was way to much pressure.I also wanted out of the relationship because I didn't want to be tied down to one guy.but that was a stupid reason and decison.it was a big mistake and now I am paying the price.I miss thomas so much and I wish I didn't leave him for a womanbeater.I remember that day.it's still a clear picture in my mind.
''ashley please why are we fighting like this.isn't they're another way to solve our problems.''
''I wish they're were thomas but I'm sorry I can't be with you anymore.''
''but ash I love you so much.''
''I love you too thomas but I can't be in this relationship any longer.it's killing me.''
''well can't we talk this out.''
''no thomas I have made my decision.''
''fine if thats the way you feel then go for it.''
then I got into my bmw and sped off into the night.I really don't know why I left the way I did and thomas was a good guy to me he didn't deserve this he really didn't.then the next day I went out and partied and got drunk and of course had sex which is a normal thing for me right now and I wanna quit I just don't know how I could start my life over again.I wish I could have one more chance with thomas just to do things differently.
here I am in starbucks ordering and I see my ex thomas walk through the door.part of me wants to run the other makes me want to stay and talk with him.I looked at him then I remembered that today is the day that we had first met.poor guy he looked so hurt down and depressed.I hate seeing him like this.so I ordered for him too.
''is that all you'll have to complete your order.''
''uh no I would like to have a house brew with cream a vente for the gentleman with the big blue eyes sitting in the corner.''
''ok is that all maam.''
''yeah that should be it.''
then she brought him his coffee.
''excuse me but I didn't order this.''
''the lady sitting in the booth by the window ordered this for you.''
''well I don't even know this lady so just send it back.''
''thomas.''
''ashley.''
''hi how are you.''
''sad hurt upset.''
''why whats wrong.''
''I miss you.''
''I miss you too.''
''I'll take the coffee.''
''ok great here you go.''
''so ashley do ever think about us.''
''yeah.''
''remember we met here when I was playing music when I was solo.''
''yeah I remember.''
''so you remember what today is right.''
''the day we first met.''
''exactly.I come here every march around our anniversary sit in this exact same spot where we talked and I think of you every time.''
''really.''
''mmmhmm.''
''I think of you every day thomas fiss.''
''yeah I know.''
''how?''
''I talk to you brother chris.''
''oh.''
''so you wanna go down to the old park we normally went to on this day.for old time sake.''
''sure why not.''
then we walked to salem park and on the way there I felt thomases hand brush against mine.
''ashley.''
''huh.''
I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but pure sadness.
''may I hold your hand.''
''of course.''
''do you have a boyfriend.''
''no.''
''well I dont have a girlfriend so I thought that maybe we could you know.''
''what''
''get back together.''
''really!''
''yeah I been thinking about it for a while and I miss having you around.''
''wow I wasn't expecting that one at all.''
''well before you say yes promise me that you won't walk out on me ever again.''
''I pormise and yes I will go back out with you.''
''great.''
then he leaned in and kissed me on the lips and he put his arms around my waist.
''I love you ashley maria sanchez.''
''I love you too thomas michael fiss.''