WWE One Shots

How Do I Feel This Good Sober?- Miz

1998, Cleveland-

"Shit Mike. You should try this, it's amazing." you said, passing your boyfriend the cigarette.

Mike grimaced and shook his head, "I don't want to get into that stuff." he replied. That's one of the things you really admired about Mike, he thought about his future all the time. You'd kill to have some of the responsibility that Mike had.

You leaned onto Mike's shoulder and snuggled into his neck. "I love you so much Mike." you said.

Mike looked down at you and wrapped his around your small frame, "I love you too Gwen. But please, just don't get into this shit." Mike said, pointing at the cigarette.

You looked down at it then threw it to the ground and stepped on it. "Only for you Mike." you smiled.

Mike smiled back at you then gently pecked at your lips. You stared into his amazing blue eyes, they looked like the ocean.

"Mike! Gwen! Dinner's ready!" you heard your mom call from downstairs.

"Coming!" Mike replied then took your hand and lead you downstairs.

-Present, Mike's P.O.V.

"Hey John!" you called as you caught up with John Morrison. John Morrison stopped walking and turned to you. Even though you're enemies on screen, he's still one of your really good friends.

"Yeah Mike?" he replied, stretching his arms to help the soreness from the match he just had.

"Have you seen Gwen?" you asked. You were starting to get worried about Gwen, she just went missing. You told her to stay backstage in your locker room during your match with Chris Jericho but when you went back to your locker room, she wasn't there.

"No sorry-" John began but was soon interrupted.

"Mike!" your beautiful wife, Gwen called your name.

You tuned to the direction of her voice and sighed. She was safe. That's all that mattered. You were very protective of your wife, who wouldn't be? You didn't want anything happening to the love of your life. She was your everything; your best friend, your wife, your reason to live.

"Gwen! You scared me!" you exclaimed and quickly took her tiny body in your arms.

"Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom." she laughed but then quickly stopped when she started to cough.

"You okay baby?" you asked, rubbing her back as she continued to cough.

Gwen didn't reply but you felt her forehead, she was a little warm. "Maybe you're sick Gwen. You've been sniffling and coughing a lot lately." you suggested.

"I'm not sick!" she quickly snapped.

You put your hands up defensively and replied, "I'm just saying!"

Damn she got very defensive when you mentioned her cold. It's like she didn't want to believe that she was sick.

2003, Cleveland, Gwen's P.O.V.-

"I'm so excited for you baby." you said, kissing at Mike's neck as he continued to eat his cereal.

"I am too. It's going to be amazing, my debut match." Mike replied, turning towards you and delivering you one of this mind-blowing kisses. You were so proud of Mike, he was making his debut tonight! You didn't want him to leave you but you wanted him to be happy. And if he was happy wrestling then you would just have to accept that. You and Mike both made plans on what you would do for your future. You were going to finish for your P.H.D. in criminal justice so you could be a criminal investigator, your dream job. You and Mike haven't really talked about a family, it was a little out of the question right now. You were only 22 while he was 23, you both wouldn't have the time for a family anyways.

"You're coming with me tonight right?" Mike asked, pulling you into his arms.

"Yes! I'm going to see your debut and hang out with you for a week then come back home to start my Masters." you replied.

"I want you to know that I'm also proud of you, Gwen. You're going for your P.H.D., that's amazing." Mike said then kissed your temple.

"And you're chasing your dream. We'll both be successful Mike, just in different ways." you smiled.

"You're right. I'll one day be a champion and you'll find fucking Osama." Mike laughed.

"Hopefully." you replied, goofully smiling.

"I love you so much Mike." you whispered.

"I love you too baby."

Present, Mike's P.O.V.-

You were so excited to finally be going home with your beautiful wife. You haven't seen her since you attacked Daniel Bryan, and that's a long time. You laughed at the thought of anyone thinking that you were some evil guy when you weren't. On-screen you were some arrogant cocky son of a bitch. But when the camera's not rolling, you're actually a really good guy. You do a lot of charity, you spend time with your family, and you always have a smile on your face. But enough about yourself and how amazing you are, where's your wife? You always seemed to be looking for her!

You exited the gate and looked around to spot the hybrid beauty. From a crowd of hundreds, even thousands; she's the only one you see. Her black hair always ran down all the way to her thick hips, while her eyes sparkled like little diamonds. Well, that's how she usually looked. Today was a little bit different.

Her eyes were tired, her face was pale and her hair was tied up in a messy bun. She had gray sweat pants on with a DX hoodie, very different from the tight clothing she usually wears. You understood that she was a bit stressed out from all your traveling, but that usually didn't stop her from looking sexy when you came home. "Gwen!" you exclaimed and rushed over to her.

She face lit up and she smiled, "Hey Mike." she replied with less enthusiasm than usual. You didn't dare ask her if she was okay, she'd get all defensive again. "How was Europe?" she asked, helping you with one of your bags as you walked toward the exit.

"It was good, all the fans are amazing." you replied.

"Really? That's good. I'm glad you had fun." she replied, forcing a smile.

"So how was LA? Any drama while I was gone?" you asked, making your way to your car.

"It was just lonely. I solved a few cases, nothing big though." you said.

You decided not to reply, you felt bad that you had to leave her alone all the time. She clearly missed you just as you missed her. But you both had separate lives other than with each other.

"How's the whole gang?" she asked.

"They asked about you and wondered why you didn't travel this time. I just told them that you were busy solving cases." you shrugged.

"Mm, nice." she replied. You both entered the car and drove in silence... something was wrong.

LA, 2006, Gwen's P.O.V.-

You sighed and fell back into your seat as you felt the drug shoot into you. Heroine was your best friend since 2003, when Mike started in the WWE. You knew that Mike hated the thought of drugs but you couldn't help but to take them. You were a drug addict and nothing was stopping you. You tried heroine a few times but you weren't addicted until 2006 when Mike was demanded a lot more than usual. You couldn't take the stress of your education, your job and being alone all at once. You needed some comfort and when Mike wasn't there to give you any, you turned to heroine. Heroine is the only bad addiction you have. You don't smoke weed, you don't even smoke tobacco or do any other drug besides heroine. I know it sounds strange but it's true. You liked the effect that heroine had on you when you're high, it makes you feel like you don't give a fuck about anything.

You want to stop so fucking bad but you can't. It's too addicting, and you had no reason to stop. It's not like you were hurting anybody, Mike had no idea about the drugs so he wasn't hurt. And besides, you only did heroine when you were home alone and felt really stressed out.

RING! RING! RING!

You looked down at your phone, "Call from... Mike<3333333"

You felt guilty.

Present, Mike's P.O.V.-

You walked slowly up the stairs, dragging your tired legs. You and Gwen haven't been spending as much together as you liked and you only had sex once... ONCE. You've been here for a day and you only had sex once! Usually when you came home, she'd tear you apart and fuck you 209375 different ways! When you were having sex, you could tell that she was somewhat into it but not as much. It'd be embarrassing if she didn't cum, but she did.

"Baby?" you questioned as you entered the master bedroom. You looked around the room and saw the bathroom door slightly open.

Maybe she was doing her make up or something. You decided not to bother and her so you just laid in bed and closed your eyes.

After about half an hour, you knew something was wrong. You sat up from the bed and saw that the bathroom door was still slightly open, like nothing moved. You eyed the door suspiciously and walked towards it. You weren't prepared for what you found.

"GWEN!" you screamed collapsing to the floor next to your wife. She looked like she was dead with her pale face and still body. "Oh my God Gwen! Wake up baby!" you yelled, turning her over so she was on her back as you began to take the emergency steps that you were taught when you entered the WWE.

You stood up and looked around the room and found what could have killed your wife, heroine. She was taking heroine?! You refused to believe it, Gwen was never into this stuff! Gwen was not a drug addict! But you had no time to think about that now, you rushed over to the phone and dialed 911.

Hospital-

"NO!" you screamed as the nurses separated you from your wife. Everything was happening in slow motion as the doctors wheeled Gwen into the emergency room.

"Mr. Mizanin, please wait in the waiting room. We will take good care of your wife." the nurse said.

You had no idea what was going, your head was spinning and tears refused to stop spilling from your eyes.

You slowly walked towards the waiting room with the help of the nurses and simply waited there.

Minutes felt like hours, you were impatient. Who wouldn't be?! Your wife could be dead right now! You couldn't imagine life without her smiling face, she was your reason for living.

"Mr. Mizanin?" one of the doctors called out.

"Here!" you exclaimed, springing up.

You studied the expression on the doctors face, he had a smile and a frown mixed together.

"I'll start off by saying that she's not dead. But she's lucky to be alive, we want her to go to rehab and overcome this drug habit." he said.

"Thank goodness. I'll send her to rehab immediately as soon as I pack her stuff." you said.

"Good. She wants to see you." the doctor said.

"Okay." you replied and followed to the doctor to the room.

Her eyes were open, her face gained color and she was slightly smiling. She noticed that you entered the room and her smile only grew. You weren't smiling at all, you were extremely mad at her.

"How could you do this Gwen?" you asked, tears were still spilling through your tears.

"Mike... I was stressed out and..." she tried to speak but couldn't give you a good answer.

"So?! You made the choice to marry me Gwen! There are many wrestler wives that go through the same thing but they don't go off and take drugs!" you yelled.

Her brown eyes began to spill tears as she whispered, "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad."

"I know you're sorry and I have the right to be mad! I almost lost my wife to heroine! What if I started shooting up and died?! How would you have felt?!" your voice was raised to the point where a nurse came in.

"Everything's fine." Gwen quickly said to the nurse. The nurse looked puzzled but nodded then left.

"I'm sending you to rehab Gwen. I refuse to see you until you stop heroine." you said to her.

"Mike..." she started.

"Shut up Gwen! I'm sending you and that's it!"

60 Days Into Rehab, Gwen's P.O.V.-

"Why did I take heroine? I don't even know why. I had the perfect husband and the perfect everything but it just got stressful." you shrugged, talking to Tim (your therapist).

"Do you think you'll ever do heroine again?" Tim asked.

"It was stupid of me to. I mean, ever since I found out that I was pregnant I've wanted to stop. I don't want to hurt the babies." you said, rubbing your already bulging stomach.

"So before, you didn't really want to stop?"

"Not that much, I didn't have a reason to stop. Mike is never gonna leave me so I didn't have to worry about that. I wanted to quit for Mike but I was selfish and only worried about my feelings." you said.

"Mike loves you a lot."

"I know, and I love him too."

"Do you think you're ready to see him?" Tim asked.

"Yes! I want to tell him in person that I'm pregnant. I miss him so much." you said, a tear shedding your eye.

With that, there was a knock on the door. You turned around to meet the blue eyes that made you fall in love in the first place. Mike.

"MIKE!" you screamed then jumped into his arms.

Mike let out a chuckle then hugged you back, "I missed you so much baby." he said.

"I missed you too. I love you."

"Aw I love you too." he replied then kissed your temple.

"How do I feel this good sober?" you asked then chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: DONT DO DRUGS. :)