WWE One Shots

Man Down- John Cena

"Genvieve Valentine Gail-Cena has been arrested for the murder of her husband, WWE Superstar John Cena. The brutal scene took place in ______ Hotel in their hotel room..." Gail Kim continued to listen to the TV with a hand over her mouth. Her sister had just killed one of her best friends. Gail wiped a tear from her eye and shut off the TV as soon as her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Kimberly Gail?"
"Yes."
"Your sister, Genvieve Cena has just been arrested for the murder of her husband, John Cena. She is in the police station right now and she's quite... unstable right now. She is demanding to see you."
"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes."
"Thank you Ms. Gail."

Gail felt terrible, guilty, angry. She had sexual feelings for John ever since him and Gene got married, which is how the affair started. Shortly after the wedding, Gail had been seducing John and John fell for it. What they had was nothing more than sex, that was how John and Gail preferred it to be. She always had a feeling that Gene knew about the affair but never said anything, in fear that John would leave her. Gene loved John with all her heart and in the beginning of the marriage, he seemed to love her also. But the more that John cheated with Gail, she noticed the dread in his face when he would have to go back to his wife of seven years, girlfriend of ten. Other than that though, he seemed to be content with his wife. In interviews, he would always mention how amazing Gene was. But that was just an interview right? Everyone lies.

Gail always knew that there was something unstable about the marriage but she never exactly knew what. Whatever is was, it caused Genvieve to kill John. Gene was never the violent, crazy type. She was always the shy, reserved sister... which is what attracted her to John. John was loud, funny and just plain crazy. He was the only one who could break her out of her shy shell, the only one who got her to not be afraid of getting drunk for a night.

Gene was John's biggest fan, ever. She was the most perfect wife that any man could have. She always stood by John through his hard times, attend his PPV's in his merchandise and she even quit her dream job as a detective for him. Whenever he comes home from a long tour, she gives him a massage and bakes him cookies. She was perfect, perfect! Whatever John wanted to do, she supported and even helped out sometimes.

Gail shook the thoughts from her head as she arrived at the police station. She saw a little Asian woman that looked like her sister, but not exactly. She knew it was her Genvieve but it didn't look a thing like her. Genvieve looked almost exactly like Gail except shorter, she was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She had the same luscious black locks, bronze skin and deep brown eyes. Her body was curvier than Gail's and toned, but that is how John had liked his women. But now, Genvieve's body was skinny and fragile. Her eyes had bags under them and her skin was pale white, she looked like she hasn't slept for days.

"Genvieve! What the hell happened?!" Gail screamed at her younger sister, only by four years.

Gene's eyes lit up as tears flooded her eyes, "Gail! I didn't mean to do it! I didn't mean it, I swear!" Gene hysterically screamed as she ran for her sister in handcuffs.

"What happened, Gene?! Why did you kill John?! Gail screamed back at Gene.

"I loved John, I did, I swear. I was just so angry and fed up, I couldn't take it anymore. I thought my life would be better without him for a little bit. I only wanted to injure him, I didn't want to kill him, I didn't mean to kill him, Gail! John was a monster and no one would believe it!" Gene cried. "If I were to lift my shirt right now, you'd see how much of a monster he was!"

Gail lifted the back of her sister's shirt so that her back was exposed and gasped. Gene's back was almost completely black and blue with some red marks. She then let her hands lift the front of Gene's shirt just under breast and almost cried. The front of her stomach had several cigarette burns and random, heeling cuts. Gail let her emotions calm down as she asked, "Tell me everything that happened, Gene."

Gene's lips quivered as she nodded her head slowly, "Okay."

-A Few Nights Ago:

"Hey Randy!" Gene greeted John's best friend with a huge smile.

Randy smiled back at the petite woman and replied, "Hey Genvieve. How are you?"

"Amazing! Hey, I talked to your wifey today." Gene laughed, her and Sam got along so well because their husbands always traveled together.

"Is that so, what about?" Randy asked, although he knew better than to ask a woman about her business.

"I usually wouldn't tell this to you because I'm afraid you'll tell John but I'm so excited, I have to tell you!" Gene exclaimed.

Randy raised his eyebrow as Gene pulled his body down to her height and whispered in his ear, "I'm four months pregnant."

Randy's eyes got wide as he grinned, "That's great, Gene!" he pulled his friend into a big hug, careful not to squish her stomach.

"I know right! I had no idea until my period stopped. My period has always been irregular but after four months I mean, come on. So I went to the doctor and she told me that I was pregnant with a healthy baby! I just don't have the baby bump but she said that was normal." Gene explained, rubbing her stomach.

"Gene, Randy, hey!" John yelled out from the end of the hallway of the arena.

"Hey baby." Gene greeted her husband.

"What are ya'll talking about?" John asked as he pressed a soft kiss to his wife's forehead.

"Nothing, baby. Well, it's a surprise." Gene laughed. "Don't tell Randy!" Gene warned as she pointed a finger at him.

"Don't point, honey." John said as he put her finger down.

Later That Night...

"John, please... stop... please." Gene pleaded as she felt the whip of her husband's belt at her back.

"I said count, bitch!" John screamed as he continued to whip the belt even harder.

"Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!" Gene continued to scream out the numbers of how many times John hit her back with his belt. Ten years ago, John would have never done this. She remembered when John was her knight and shining armor, now he's her demon. Ever since John has been extremely demanded, he's been stressed out. John used to never let stress get to him, but nowadays John lets out his stress on poor Gene because he knew that Gene would never tell.

See, John wasn't the angel that everyone thought he was. He was a cold, heartless monster.

"Good girl. Now don't you ever talk to Orton without my permission again. I don't care if you were talking about how Sam is or if you were planning to fuck him, you do not talk to him. Understand?" John asked as he held Gene's fragile face in his rough hands.

"Yes John, I'm sorry." Gene whispered as she let a tear fall down her cheek.

"Now what were you and Randy talking about?" John asked calmly.

Gene was extremely disoriented, not being able to respond at the moment. John made the biggest mistake of his life and kicked Gene's stomach, letting her fall from her kneeling position onto her back.

Both Gene's and John's eyes got wide as they watched blood flooded and coated her blue lace panties. "That's disgusting, you could have worn a tampon." John laughed as he kicked her in the stomach a final time, causing more blood to pour out.

Gene looked up at her husband's cold blue eyes, still too shocked to say words. She had just lost her baby girl to her husband's harsh abuse. Gene began to pant, she knew that John always wanted a little girl and now she wasn't able to give him what he wanted. Her mind was so ruined because of John that if he did something to her, she always thought of it as her fault. John rolled his eyes at his silent wife and left her in the hotel room as he went to spend the night with Gail.

Three Days Later...

"You're so beautiful, Gene." John whispered as he snuggled against the his wife's back as she laid on the bed. Gene hasn't spoken all weekend, she was too depressed to. She drove herself to the hospital shortly after John kicked her and found out that her baby was indeed dead. She was so angry with John, she had already made plans on telling him and naming her Monique Isabelle Cena but all of that is ruined because of John. This, all because of John.

"Hey, Gene." John gently shook the petite frame.

Gene let her hand slip into her purse and pull something out. She loved her husband but things have to change. She needed for John to know that he cant mess with her anymore and that she was going to be the one in charge. She hid the thing under her pillow so John would have no idea it was there.

She then turned around to face her husband and smile. "John, I love you so much." she whispered.

"I love you too, Genvieve." John whispered back.

"I have really good new and really bad news, but you have to know the good new in order to know the bad news." Gene said then leaned down to kiss along her husband's jaw line.

John groaned then replied, "Give me the good news then."

"I've picked the name for our daughter, Monique Isabelle Cena." Gene said then put a sick smile on.

John's eyes got wide and a grin appeared on his face, "You're pregnant?!"

Gene shook her head, "No, then comes the bad new. I lost the baby." she replied then let her head hide in his neck.

"What?! How?" John didn't seem angry but, sad.

"You kicked me in the stomach three days ago when you thought I had my period. It wasn't a period, it was a miscarriage. You be our baby out of me, John." Gene replied in a disgustingly calm, content voice.

"What?" Gene looked up to see tears develop in John's eyes as he masked them with his eyelids.

This was the perfect opportunity to do this. She had no intentions of actually killing John, she just wanted him to change. She pulled the gun from the pillow and aimed it at his head. John slowly opened his eyes before realizing there was a gun pointed at his head.

"Gene, baby, put the gun down and lets talk about this." John said, swallowing.

"John Felix Anthony Cena, you took the only thing I've ever wanted in this fucking marriage. We talked about how we were going to have a beautiful daughter and give her your last name. She would have your beautiful blue eyes, she would be gorgeous. You took it from me John." Gene cried as she sat up on his lap and lifted the fun to the front of his head.

"I remember Genvieve, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." John pleaded.

"No, John. If you were so sorry, then you wouldn't have beat me!" she pulled the safety and shot it towards his chest out of pure rage and continued to shoot all around his well-sculpted pectorals.

John let out loud scream as he bled out from the bullets. He took his last few breaths and whispered, "I'm sorry. Genvieve. I deserve this. I have always loved you, I might not have shown it. But I do love you, so much."

"I'm sorry too, John. I love you." she replied as she threw the gun to the side and lay her cheek upon his bloodied frame.

She looked up at him one last time and gave him a kiss on the lips as she watched his eyes close as he whispered the name, "Monique" and touch the fading tattoo of his wife's name on his left pectoral.

Sirens were heard in seconds as Genvieve continued to trace over the tattoo he had touched a second ago.

-Present:

"Oh my God, I had no idea." Gail whispered as more tears fell out of her eyes.

"You didn't let that stop you from being a slut and spreading your legs from my husband, though." Genvieve bluntly said.

Gail was now afraid, after what her sister just did to her husband she should be scared for her own life. "It was just sex, I swear." Gail defended.

"It's okay, Gail. I'm not going to do to you what I did to John. I loved John and it was an honest mistake of killing him. But I have to admit, if you were some random girl then you would have been dead before him already." Genvieve creepily laughed.

Genvieve's eyes stopped tearing as she remembered what happened the night that John beat her. Two officers began to take her away from Gail but right before she left, Gene whispered, "Man down." into Gail's ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
creepy huh? i have my last final tomorrow so ill be able to update again :D