‹ Prequel: Tell Me When it's Time
Status: finished!

To Say I Love You

As My Memory Rests

"King. For. A. Day!" I shouted into the microphone. "Jump!"
The memory flooded into my brain out of nowhere. My memories seemed to do that nowadays. I did my best to keep her from clouding my mind, but somehow, she always seemed to take over my thoughts.
I stood from my recliner, walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of beer from the the refridgerator. That should do the trick.
I was halfway done with the beer when my phone vibrated from my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the caller i.d.
"Hello," I answered.
"Hey Dad," Jakob said. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out with Joey and I for a while."
"Jake, you know I ain't allowed over there," I stated.
"I checked through with Mom," Jakob said," and she says it's alright for this one time."
"Okay, I'll be there in a few," I said.
"Alright, see you in a few," Jake said as we both hung up.
I walked to my room to take a quick shower, since I probably still smelled like alchohol from last. When I got out, I pulled on a clean pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a skull on it. After, I put on a pair of Chuck's and walked out of my room.
I grabbed my car keys, along with my phone, and headed to my car. I hopped in and drove to my sons' house.
I walked up to the door and was shortly greeted with a giant bear hug from Jakob.
"Hey Jakey," I chuckled. I felt my spirits liften.
"Come on, let's go kick Joey's butt!" he said excitedly.
I followed Jake to the living room where Joey was waiting for us.
"Hey Dad," Joey said, handing me a controller.
"Hey Joey," I said, taking the controller and sitting inbetween my boys. "Y'know I'm gonna kick your ass."
Joey smirked. "The hell you will."
Right off the start of the game, I was kicking their asses, like I said. Then, I was distracted by a sound that I haven't heard in a long time; and infant crying.
And the crying got louder as a beautiful teenage girl walked into the room with the evidence of the baby.
The girl was beautiful, indeed, with the black of her roots was licked with blond that was held up in an origional ponytail and her bangs parted to the left and curled. All she did was stare at me expressionless as I did the same.
"Billie, what a wonderful surprise."
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Wake Me Up When September Ends, Green Day
hope u guys enjoy the sequel as much as the first, if not more :)
will update as soon as possible