‹ Prequel: Tell Me When it's Time
Status: finished!

To Say I Love You

Sexual Tic-Tac-Toe

I stared out the window for a long time before Mike walked up behind me, startling me a bit.
"Shit Mike, you scared me there for a second," I said with a shaky breath.
"Billie, I can see you hurting," Mike said as I turned to face him. "Is there anything I can do?"
I laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed his right hand to lace it with my left.
"Man, I know you don't swing that way, but...," I said, but never finished.
"Beej, I went that way last night," Mike said," and I'll do it again if it would do you any good."
"Thank you, Mikey," I whispered before I crushed my lips against his.
His warm hands rubbed down my arms and down to my waist to the edge of my shirt. Our lips parted as my shirt went over my head. I pushed his body against the wall near my bedroom as I tore off his shirt. Mike gently pushed me off of him.
"Billie, are you really sure you wanna do this?" Mike asked worridly.
"Yes, Mike," I replied, returning my lips to his. This time, he didn't push me off.
As we entered my bedroom, we continued to take off little bits of clothing at a time. I slowed down the kiss and I parted my lips from his to leave a few marks upon his neck.
She looked at me smugly as I placed the suitcases on the floor. I really wanted to tell her to 'fuck off', but now wasn't the time or place.
I repositioned myself on top of Mike as I forced him to lie down.
"Why can't you just leave me the hell alone?!"
"Because I..," I didn't have an answer to finish with.

My tounge, once again, entered his now coffee tasting mouth.
"You don't have to do this Billie," Lillie stated.
"But I want to," I said, punching the guy in the gut.

I felt my nimble fingers fumble with my belt and when Mike began to help take it off, I started to feel pleasure.
I walked up the steps to my bedroom and saw a lowlight glow from the crack of Lillie's door. Curiously, I peered through.
I stood there and watched as Jimmy, still in a liplock with Lillie, fell back and turn off the light, making it now dark in the room. I closed the door to save myself from any more pain.

I glanced at the clock on my nightstand as I successfully pulled off my belt and threw it to the floor. It read 6:45 P.M. I leaned my forehead agianst Mike's and just breathed as I pulled off my pants.
"Bill, are you okay?" he asked.
"How many times are people gonna ask me that today?" I chuckled. "Yeah, I'm fine, Mike. No need to fret."
My lips then descended to his.
I brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, but it was only an excuse fo touch her. To feel the softness of her skin. I allowed my hand to stroke her cheek.
I pushed myself off of Mike, off the bed, and pulled on my boxer shorts.
"Where're you going?" Mike asked.
"To get some water. You want some?" I replied.
"Sure," Mike said as I exited the room.
I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water as Tre walked through the back door. I ignored him and started to walk back to my room.
"You got Lillie in there, Beej?" Tre asked curiously.
"No. Mike," I said, walking to my room. I heard Tre start to follow me. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "I guess you wanna join us?"
"Uh... yeah," Tre admitted, his face going bright red.
I laughed at his reaction. "Come on, then."
I wrapped an arm around his shoulders as we walked towards my room.
And that's pretty much what went on for the next four weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think im gonna post all the chapters, they're already typed up so yeah//