‹ Prequel: Tell Me When it's Time
Status: finished!

To Say I Love You

Without You, God Only Knows What I'd Do

I woke up one morning and I just didn't feel like getting up out of bed, or pretty much anything. Despite how horrible I felt afterwards, I still jumped into bed with Mike and Tre, and they pretty much just gave in to give my sympathy.
My head had deeply sunken into my pillow as my eyes blankly stared at the curtain covered window. I blinked to keep back my tears. I let out a shaky breath when, out of nowhere, Tre started to rub my back.
"Come on, Billie," Tre said, "you need to get up."
"Yeah, Beej," Mike said. "Adie's bringing Joey and Jake to stay with you for the weekend, now you need to get your bum-ass out of that bed."
"What would you say if I said I didn't want to?"
Mike sighed. "Beej, come on."
I pressed my lips to her's as 21 Guns blared through the speakers.
I tightly closed my eyes as I released a few tears. I felt the bed shift as someone climbed on it; Tre. He ran a hand through my hair before he kissed my cheek, slowly making his way down my neck.
"Oh, dammit, Tre," I moaned, more tears pouring from my eyes like a flood. "I'll get up, OK?!"
Tre gave me a confused look as I sat up and looked at him.
"You seemed to enjoy that last night."
"Well, I'm just irritated right now," I stated as I stood up and got dressed.
I walked into my bathroom and locked the door behind me. I looked into the mirror and recieved a reflection that made me look like a piece of shit. I grabbed a comb and began working on fixing the rats nest of my black hair. When I was finally done with that, I put on some eyeliner and headed back into my room.
Mike walked up to me and gently placed his hands on my shoulders.
"How do you feel?" he asked.
I just shrugged, "Guilty as fuck, I guess."
"And is there a reason as to why you feel guilty as fuck?"
"I don't think so, the feeling's just there," I stated. "I feel like I'm haunted by old memories. Memories that were made two years ago, and some from now."
Mike sighed and I looked down at the floor.
"Billie, I think it's time you tell her how you really feel about her."
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry these are short, these were all written two years ago..