‹ Prequel: Tell Me When it's Time
Status: finished!

To Say I Love You

You And I

May 31st, two years later...
I stood out infront of the jail, smoking the last cigarette I had. I watched as my black BMW pulled up to the curb, and Lillie walked out. I embraced her tightly to my chest and stroked the back of her hair, taking in her scent.
"God, I love you so fucking much," I whispered into her ear.
"Billie," another voice said, obviously trying to get my attention. I didn't answer, for I was too busy hugging my future bride. "Dammit, Billie Joe!"
That time I responded.
"What the hell do you want from me, Adrienne?!" I yelled, pulling myself from Lillie.
"Billie, I don't want to argue with you," Adrienne stated, Joey and Jakob walking behind her. "I can now see that I was wrong. You really do love Lillie, and I'm giving you my blessing."
I could literally feel the utter shock throughout my whole body.
"Are you shitting with me?" I questioned.
"No, Billie, I'm not," Adrienne replied. "Ryder loves you, Lillie loves you, and you love them. Billie, I'm really happy that Lillie found someone like you for her, other than Jimmy."
Out of nowhere, I embraced Adrienne in a hug. I shocked myself more than I did her.
"Thank you, Adie," I whispered in her ear before I walked back to Lillie's side. "Hey, Lillie, how 'bout we go and get you and Ryder settled in my home?"
"Sure," Lillie replied walking to my car. I turned around and smiled warmly to Adrienne and the boys before climbing into my car.
****
Two days later, June 2nd...
"Let us give a hand to the class of '13!" the principal stated as everyone stood.
The audience cheered, which I was included, and watched as the graduating class started walking towards their family. Adie, Joey, Jakob, Tre, and Mike stayed back while I walked towards Lillie.I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, startling her a bit. I softly pressed my lips against her cheek to reassure her it was me.
"You decide on a date yet?" I asked. I knew we were gonna do it sometime in August, so all she had to do was choose the day.
"How do you feel about the 11th?" she replied in question.
"August 11th," I repeated to myself. "Perfect."
I kissed her cheek once more before nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck.
"Billie," Lillie said as her hand placed itself at the base of my skull.
"Mmmhmm," I mumbled as my lips brushed their way up her neck to her jaw.
"My friends are comming," she stated, trying to pry me off of her.
I slightly moaned as I pulled myself off of her.
"Oh come on, baby, you can wait another month," Lillie replied to my moan.
"I don't know if I can, Lillie," I stated. "It's been a little over two years since you've become my bride-to-be, and you've been driveing me insane!"
"Just give it another month," Lillie said. "It'll be worth the wait."
I sighed as her friends approached us. "O.K," I said, pulling her to face me and passionately attacked her lips.
"Whoa, I think we came at the wrong time..."
I slowed down the kiss and ended it by removing my lips just as slowly.
"I'm sorry for that," I apologized once I regained my breath.
"Don't worry about it," one of her friends, Katie, replied. "Just don't...y'know, fuck her right here where everyone can see."
"No problem, that won't happen," I stated. "Trust me."
"I'm making him wait until after we are married," Lillie stated her aweful plan.
They all started laughing at my horrified expression.
"I wouldn't if I were you," Katie said and winked before having to go with the other friend, Karen.
"Please, Lillie, listen to her," I whispered in her ear as I pulled her into a hug. "Remember, we haven't had sex since the night before you left which was, like, four years ago. I love you, and I really, really, want to prove it to you."
Lillie giggled as Joey, Jake, and Adrienne started to walk over to us. "You don't have to prove it to me, I already know. And I love you, too."
I groaned as I gently pressed my lips against her's; Jake, Joey, and Adie approaching us.
Joey coughed back a laugh. "Dad, uh, there's little one's here."
I parted my lips from her's and placed a quick kiss.
"Love you, Lillie," I said.
"Love you, too," she said as I walked over to my two boys.
"Joey, Jake, how would you like it if I came over sometime and kick your guy's asses again?" I challenged.
"I believe we kicked your ass last time, so I accept your rematch," Joey said, a smirk upon his face.
"Yeah, Dad, that'd be awesome!" Jakob exclaimed.
"OK, I'll see you guy's later," I said, heading outside and to my car.
I leaned against the hood and pulled out a cigarette; lighting it up as it stayed clenched between my teeth. I took a nice long drag before Mike and Tre decided they would come out here and keep me company.
"Hey," I said as I put the cigarette to my lips for another drag.
"Hey, BJ," Tre said as he slapped a hand hard on my back, knocking both my breath and cigarette from me.
I coughed hard for a good minute as I struggled to regain my breath.
"Fuck, Tre, not so hard next time," I coughed once I had finally regained my breath.
"Sorry, Beej," Tre apologized, "I forgot how fragile you are."
"S'all right, bud," I chuckled, patting him on the back.
I looked at the exits to the school and watched as students were coming out of the building, all in there regular clothes. Lillie walked out with Karen and Katie, shortly waving goodbye and made her way towards Mike, Tre, and I.
"Aren't you going to hang out with your friends?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Naw, I'd rather spend my time with my little sexy thing and my son," Lillie replied, rubbing her nose softly against mine.
My face went a light shade of pink and Mike and Tre began to laugh at me.
"Oh, fuck off," I said, my face still it's pink hue, making them laugh harder.
Lillie softly pressed her lips against mine which immediately made me stop blushing and Mike and Tre shut up. I was begining to be turned on as I deepened the kiss. I rotated 180 and pushed Lillie against the car.
"Uh, Billie, you're starting to create some attention," Mike stated nervously.
I immediately pulled myself, unwillingly, from Lillie. I walked her over to the passanger's seat as Mike and Tre climbed into the back. I made my way over to the passanger's side and took off to my house. When I arrived, I parked behind Tre's SUV and everyone headed inside.
"Lillie," I said as Mike, Tre, and I settled down on the couch as Lillie headed to Ryder's room.
"Yes?"
"Are you gonna help me with my little problem you caused?" I asked as I began to rub the hem of my pants.
She smirked. "Get Mike or Tre to help you, I'm busy."
I smirked to myself as I stood from the couch after she was out of sight.
"You guys can stay here, I can take care of this myself," I stated.
"OK," Mike said, standing up.
"Awww, so not fair," Tre mumbled as he sulked into the kitchen.
Mike and I chuckled as I made my way to my bedroom. I had just pulled off my shirt to find Lillie leaning against my door frame, a four year old Ryder struggling to get out of her arms. She whispered something inaudiable to him before placing him down. She looked up at me once Ryder ran into another room.
"You still want me to take care of a problem of yours?" Lillie asked.
I smiled at her and cocked an eyebrow.
"If your up to it," I replied.
I walked over to her and placed a hand at the back of her head while my other arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me as her arms wrapped around my neck. My lips hungrilly connected to her's as I slammed the door shut.