‹ Prequel: Tell Me When it's Time
Status: finished!

To Say I Love You

Sick Of All The Same Old Shit

Second game comes around and I end up whipping my kids' sorry asses. Then Adrienne walked through the front door with a man.
"Oh, I didn't know you would still be here," she said as they walked through the front door.
"Well, I am," I said, not taking my eyes off of the screen.
"Damn, Dad, you're killing all them little fuckers," Jakob stated.
"Jakob, how many times have I told you not to talk like that?" Adrienne demanded.
"Leave the kid be, Adie," I said, defeating the ugly beast of a monster. "He's just trying to be like his father."
"Well, maybe I don't want him to be like you," she stated.
The game then began to save as it advanced to the next level.
"I think I'm gonna go now," I said, standing up and walking towards the door.
I felt a punch on my shoulder, and not one of those playful ones. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I punched the asshole. I got him good in the jaw.
"I wouldn't do that again if I were you, asshole," I semi-yelled in his ear as I walked to my car and drove off.
I felt my phone wibrate from my pocket, so I pulled it out and looked at the caller i.d. I had five missed calls, and all were from Mike. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.
"Hey Mike," I said.
"Finally you call me back," Mike muttered.
"Well, I was at Adie's hanging with my kids," I protested.
"I thought that you weren't allowed over there," Mike said.
"It was alright by her," I said.
"That's good," Mike said. "You wanna go to the bar with Tre and I?"
"Yeah, sure, I'll meet you guys at my house," I stated
"We're already at your house," I stated.
"You damn stalkers," I joked. "Alright, I'm pulling into the driveway now.
I hung up my phone as I pulled into the drive way and parked my car. Mike and Tre threw their cigarettes to the ground as they made their way over to my car. Tre climbed into the back seat and Mike hopped into the front. I started up the engine and began to drive to the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
T.C: Longview, Green Day