‹ Prequel: Tell Me When it's Time
Status: finished!

To Say I Love You

Kind Of Manage A Trois

After I turned the curb, I started to run like hell to my house, since nobody bothered to get my car. I ran up the porch before I realized my car was parked in the driveway.
I entered my home and headed to the liquor cabinet, ignoring Mike and Tre.
"Where were you?" Tre asked curiously.
"Adrienne's," I replied.
"What the hell were you doing there?" Mike asked.
I entered the room with a six-pack of beer and sat down on the recliner across from Mike and Tre, who were seated on the couch.
"I just woke up there," I said. "Lillie and I just talked and Adie kicked me out."
"Dang, I thought you would at least try to bang her while you had the chance," Tre joked.
"Hey, that isn't funny," I said, taking a sip from my beer bottle. "I wouln't even try to bang her now, it's wrong Tre. Very wrong."
"But you know you want to, Beej," Tre said.
"Go suck your own," I said, standing up and head to my room.
"...Okay," Tre said. Mike slapped him in the back of the head. "Ow, what the fuck?!"
I then walked to my room and plopped myself on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling and let my mind wander to wherever the hell it wanted.
"You're damn straight you'll never see her again."
I blinked and rubbed my eyes as the room's lights flashed bright for a second.
"News flash, you ain't even supposed to be near her."
"Oh, God," I said as tears started to fall from my eyes.
I sat up and pulled the roots of my hair as a migraine began to start, not even bothering to stop the tears from staining my cheeks with my eyeliner.
"Billie!" Tre yelled as he and Mike ran into my room. "Billie, what's wrong?"
I shake my head. I felt the bed shift as they sat next to me.
"Come on, Beej," Mike says, laying a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I know something's wrong cause you hardly ever cry."
"It doesn't even matter," I said, laying my head on Mike's shoulder.
I felt Mike's arm wrap around my shoulders as Tre laid his head on Mike's hand and he looked at me with this goofy look on his face as I stared down at him. I couldn't help but giggle a little.
"Just tell us, Beejie," Tre said. "What happened when you were at Adie's."
I then buried my face into Mike's shoulder and tightly hugged him.
"I-I-I was gonna t-tell h-her bu-but Adie.. she-she interupted and-and just hit a n-nerve," I stuttered as I cried into Mike's shoulder.
After a few seconds, Mike unwrapped his arms from my shoulders.
"BJ, I know you're in a bad place right now, but you smell really bad from last night's alchohol, so can you please take a quick shower?" Mike asked polietly.
I chuckled. "Okay."
I got up and walked into my bathroom. I took a nice, soothing warm shower and headed back into the bedroom in just my boxer shorts.
Tre whistled. "Hey look, Mikey. Looks like Beej is giving us a strip tease."
"Shut up," I laughed.
I looked at Mike and he raised his eyebrows at my jokingly. I smirked as I climbed back to my spot between the two.I cuddled up to Mike as he embraced me. The heat radiating from Mike's chest felt soothing against my cold skin. Why I didn't put on more clothing? Cause I didn't feel like it and what harm would it do to Mike and Tre? They've seen me naked before, so what does it matter?
I snuggled my head into Mike's chest as a reaction to his warmth. Tre let out a loud whimper.
"I want Billie," he pouted.
"Well, too damn bad; I want Mikey," I said. Tre then let out another loud whimper, but louder. Mike and I started to laugh. "Alright Tre. Come on, I've got an idea."
I exited Mike's hug and grabbed the bottle of tequila from my mini fridge. I placed it on the surface of the fridge as I drank down the rest of the six-pack of beer I had. I grabbed three shot glasses and filled them til they were full, handing one to Mike and Tre.
"We're gonna drink this and we're gonna get drunk," I smiled with a half-drunken smile.
Tre took his glass eagerly, but Mike hesitated with a worried look on his face. I somehow convinced him to just take the glass, but he only had two shots while Tre and I downed the rest. Well, mostly I did.
"Billie, are you okay?" Mike asked.
"I'm just fine," I said, pushing his ass onto the edge of my bed.
"You sure?" Mike asked once again. "I mean, Tre and I came in here and you were crying."
"Don't remind me, Mikey," I said as I climbed on top of his lap. My legs pinned on both sides of his as I leaned my face close to his. I lightly touched his cheek as I leaned even closer. "God, I've got this fever that I can't sweat out--alone."
"Oh, my, God, you're totally drunk off your ass," Mike said.
"No duh," I said as I felt his breath against my lips. "Don't be a dipshit."
With that, I pressed my lips against his.
I could taste the coffee and alcohol on his lips as my tounge teased to enter his mouth. Mike moaned as I slowed the kiss, showing I wasn't gonna do anything soon. Tre didn't know what the hell was going on, so he just groaned.
"BJ, what about me?" Tre asked.
I smirked against Mike's lips as I ended our previous kiss and let out a little moan.
"I'll get to you, just hold your horses."
I then began to kiss Mike fiercer and harder as my tounge entered his mouth. My hand rested at the base of his skull as I deepened the kiss more and forced Mike to lie down. I quickly stopped and climbed off him and walked over to Tre, who I then began to kiss.
I made my way to the patio and sat down on the top step, sulking my head. I heard the start of an engine and then tires pealing against the concrete as the vehicle slowly made its way out of the drive way. My eyes stung as I did my best to hold back tears. The little bastards wanted me to show my vulnerbility, but I wasn't gonna let them get the best of me. Not until they were nowhere insight.
I leaned my head against the pole that I was leaning on earlier to help prevent an oncomming migraine that was caused by holding back tears. I promised myself I would not show my depressioned state until she left.

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on Mike's bare chest, and Tre's head was lying on my back.
Holy mother fuck. I had sex with Mike and Tre.
And damn, did I feel dirty.
Against my free will, I felt myself start to drift into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, i finally found out how to use italics :DDDD
comments on what you like/dislike?
:3