Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Jerks

It had been nearly three months since the day she met her brothers. It had been one month since she started traveling with them.

"Do we honestly have to listen to this crap?" Billie ask as she look outside the car window. "I swear its like i'm listening to tone deaf people sing and it sucks."

"Well Billie driver picks the music and backseat shut they pie hole." Dean said threw his teeth. He look at his brother, Sam who was enjoying this. He glared at him.

Billie sigh. "Whatever." She still wasn't use to the whole brother thing or Dean taking her with them. After the night where Maud almost kill her, he's been more protective or safer with her. He check her room before he went to bed and he made sure he was around her when she went outside. It was cute in the beginning but she was starting to hate it now. Sure she like having a brother that care but he was doing to much. "When are we stopping?"

"The next town." Billie heard Sam say. She like Sam a lot. He was like the perfect brother. He was nice and caring but not over-caring like Dean. He gave her space and made sure she didn't grow hungry. He was also very smart and she could actually have a conversation with him.

"Finally i was starting to hate seating in the backseat." Billie lean up and rest her hands on the front seat. "Dean can we stop to eat to. Beef jerky can do so much."

Dean look at his sister who was beginning to worm her why into his heart. "Sure." He look at the girl then back at the road.

"yay!." Billie lean back against the backseat. "You know what sounds heavenly? A burger with curly fries and a big fat slab off ice box cake." She can see it know.

Sam laugh at his sister. He was already fond of her and found her very funny even though she was a lot like Dean. "That sounds good but a cheese burger with onion rings and a huge chocolate shake sounds even better."

"Okay guys cut it out your making hungry." Dean whine and both younger siblings started to laugh. He was starting to enjoy Billie musical but unquie laugh of hers. It brighten up his day and even though he had half a year left on earth before he got pull down into hell.

He only wish he known about her sooner. If he did then maybe he could have save her mother sooner or maybe he could have accepted her faster. It was just when he found out but her it was a shock since he didn't have the time to protect her and he was going to go to hell at the end of the year. He look at Billie through the dashboard mirror. She look so happy and he was going to put her through another death.He didn't want to cause anymore grief for her after all he was suppose to, as an older brother, protect her from that sort of thing.

Billie lean forward over the front seat and reach for the her brother drink. "hey what are you doing?" She heard Dean ask. "Getting your drink. Duh!" She said and fell over before she reach. She was in awkward position where she couldn't get up and both brothers laugh. "This isn't funny." She tried to get up but couldn't since she couldn't reach for anything to help her up.

She was slowly getting annoyed as both brothers left her in the awkward position. "HELP ME" She said.

"Okay.Okay" Sam said between laughs. "You look so funny."

"Whatever." Billie said and cross her arms in front of her. "Jerks."
♠ ♠ ♠
soo i've been having writers block. Any ideas for Billie and the Boys??