Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Sulfer on the window sill

“Thank god” Billie raced out of the car before either of her brothers “I really need to pee” Sam burst out laughing

“I thought you were hungry?” he asked watching as she did a little dance in the parking lot.

“I am, but I also need to pee”

“Go” she turned and ran into the diner leaving the two brothers alone as they chuckled at her. They walked inside and took a seat waiting for her to come back. It was ten minutes later that they sensed something was wrong. They got to their feet and walked to the bathroom door. Sam knocked on it “Billie? You in there?” silence. “Billie seriously you in there?” silence. “We have to go in there?” Sam turned to Dean who looked slightly mortified at the idea of entering the female toilets.

“We can’t go in there”

“We have to, something’s wrong”

“Fine you go”

“No”

“Well I ain’t going in”

“Fine” Sam hesitated before he pushed open the door and peered in. No one was in the toilets so he went fully inside. “Billie?” he pushed open the two stands to find no one there. He looked around and paused when he saw the tiny window wide open. He walked over and froze when he saw the powder like substance on it. He quickly turned and ran out

“Is she there?” Dean asked seeing Sam’s panicked face

“No, we need to go now” Sam raced out and Dean followed after him swiftly

“What is it?”

“There was sulfer”

“Maud?”

“No idea but most signs point to that” the brothers hurried to the side of the building where the window was and stopped when they saw the giant bold letters in red on the wall I GOT HER NOW.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

Billie woke feeling groggy. She attempted to move her arm to wipe the sleep from her eyes but it was almost as if her hands her shackled. She opened her eyes and took in her surroundings wide eyed. It was dark but she could just make out the metal table she was on and the tray of knives and other sharp objects next to her. She immediately started to pull on the chains and straps across her naked body. “Quit struggling brat” she immediately recognized the voice and stopped letting out an annoyed breath.

“Just great. Oh god did you undress me? You sick bastard” she shouted

“Yes and I must say it was delightful” he grinned at her waggling his eyebrows.

“You really are sick, now let me go. Where am I?”

“Somewhere those pesky brothers of yours won’t find us” he grinned again “so we’re gonna have a lot of time to ourselves”

“Let me go, seriously. Sam and Dean will find me and believe me they will rip you to shreds now let me go if you don’t want to get hurt”

“Please those two idiots will take a couple of days at least to find you. So we can have that time to ourselves to have some fun”

“Sam and Dean are gonna kill you” she screamed

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“She has to be somewhere local right?” Dena mumbled as he paced up and down the motel room. Sam was at the table looking over a map and then online.

“Well I don’t think Maud’s that stupid. He knows we’ll search there first” Sam ran his hand through his hair as a frustrated look fell across his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i haven't posted in a while and that this is really short. Sorry