Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

A Modest Weakness Can Go A Long Way.

Sam could only take in so much of this whole demon business. They had just got done saving Billie when "BAM!" She vanished... again. Maud was out there with his sister, god knows where! He was about ready to pull his hair out one by one. He had grown immune to her arrogant presence. If they couldn't find anything soon, Billie might wind up drowning in her own blood.

"I'm going to call Bobby," Dean said anxiously, lifting himself off one of the neatly made beds. "Inform him on what's going on and see if he can help us out."

Sam nodded, but Dean had already pressed his cell phone to his ear and paced out of the motel door. Sam however continued back the unfolded road map in front of him, staring aimlessly at the possible destinations Maud could have taken. They couldn't have gone too far, but this was a demon they were dealing with. Anything was possible with those sons of bitches.

He cared about Billie's safety, he really did. Sam was already going to lose his brother if they didn't break his deal in Hell- if he lost Billie too, how could he live with himself?

"Billie, please be alright..." Sam whispered to himself, frowning at the map as his finger traced along each city.

--

Moments later, Dean burst through the battered wooden door.

"What did Bobby say?" Sam questioned his brother, even though he seemed more stressed out than when he last saw him before talking with Bobby.

"Well," Dean began in a eager, yet relaxing tone "Bobby said we're idjits for not keeping a better eye on her-" Sam shrugged his shoulders. It was true. Sam knew they were slacking at keeping their sister safe from harms way. He felt a bing of regret eating away at the pit of his stomach. "But he told me that there is a town about forty-five minutes east that was found to be taken over by demons, according to another hunter..."

"Alright then, lets go," Sam replied with determination, folding the map up hastily and shoving his laptop back in it's case.

"Whoa there, Tiger!" Dean shot back. "We can't just get up and go without having a plan first."

"Since when do we ever have a plan, Dean?" he asked frustratingly. "This is our sister- OUR SISTER is kidnapped by a demon- AGAIN! Do you really think a plan is going to help anymore?"

"No," Dean said blankly. Well, at least he wasn't lying. "But if it is true and the town is taken over by demons, we'll only put Billie more in danger if we just barge in there like Dwayne Johnson, raise a little hell and then save Billie's ass like Batman and Robin."

Sam raised his eyebrow with the mix of puzzlement and surprise. It was a wonder how Dean was becoming about their recently discovered sister. Yeah they may clash with their similiar big-egos and fiesty attitudes, but by the tone of his voice and the nervousness in his eyes he wasn't kidding. He didn't want Billie to get hurt anymore than she probably was already in.

"What do you want to do?" Sam asked, giving Dean his full attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I am getting kicked off the computer... no thanks to my brother -_-
Sorry guys! Hope you still enjoy! :)