Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

A Broken Angel

It had been three days. Three days of hell on earth. The first day she fought back. The second she her energy was living her and the third she was broken. She sat on the dirty floor with her hands shackled to the wall. Her body was practically exposed to everything since Maud had undress her days earlier and put her though things she wish she could only forget. Her head hang since she had no energy to move it or to look up. Her greasy black hair covered her face. She was tired and hungry.

Billie had though she killed him. That she sent him back to hell but he was back. How? She couldn't think of any reason or a theory on to how it would happen.

Billie couldn't think anymore she just felt herself going into a world of her nightmares. Like she no longer reside in her body but only look at it. She was broken and she just wanted to go back to her brothers.

Day 4

A girl ran down the dark hallway. "mommy! mommy!" The little girl cried to the dark. "MOMMMYYY!!"

The girl ran deeper into the dark and came up to a door and when she open it. The door reveal a bright and beautiful place that fill with flowers. "Mommy!" The girl scream out again but only got a echo.

As she step in the flowers all around her started to wither and died. As she got deeper into the world, it started to get darker. Then blood started to sip out of the ground. The girl started to run but trip and fell. She look at the blood and all around her were died birds. The girl let out a scream.

Billie woke up with a jolt. She felt could sweat go down her face. She didn't know how long she was asleep but the last thing she remember was Maud coming into the cell. She couldn't even fight back or scream. She just took it and what's worse she didn't care anymore. She was dirty anyways why bother.

She let her head hang and her greasy hair fell over covering her eyes. She felt tears going down her face. She wanted Dean and Sam. She wanted her mother.

Billie heard footsteps coming down the hallway toward her cell. She could't left her head and she didn't want to see the face of Maud. She started to cry harder as she felt a hand on her. "Please don't" She cried even harder. "Please" She beg.

Tears ran down her cheeks and she tried to move further away from the guy but she couldn't. "Please." She cried even harder. She was helpless and weak. She just wanted someone to save her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sam couldn't believe this was his little sister. She spunky, annoying, and ridiculous the same as Dean. He didn't even want to see her like this. He took off his jacket and put it on Billie's body trying to cover her up. His heart broke as he watch her struggle against him and Dean. He reach out and smooth her hair. "Ssssh Billie its us." He watch as the girl went still and heard a tiny voice. "Sam?" But she still fight back. It was if she was having a hard time to believe it was really him or Dean.

Dean's blood boil as he look at his sister. He was going to kill Maud. He was going to make sure he will end him. "we need to get her out of here and fast." Dean said as he took out some things out o his pocket to pick the lock that held Billie. hHe unlock the girl and wrap the girls body in Sam's jacker and pick her up bridal style though it was difficult to pick her up when she was fighting back. "Go in front."

He could still hear Billie whimper and felt her weak attempt to get away from him. He couldn't calm her down right now. He just needed to get her the hell out of here and to Bobby's. He will come back here and kill the bastard that did this to Billie himself.

Just as there going to turn the corner he felt his body being ram into the wall. He grunted but still hold tight to Billie. "It took you two longer then i thought it would be." He heard Maud say. "Me and your sister got very close these past four days." He felt his body tensing from his anger. "You sister is feisty but after a day or two she learn how to shut up and take it like a good little girl." Dean snap. He gave Sam a look and got up. He just hope the plan will work.

Dean grab his gun and started shoting at Maud. He could only hear Maud laughter. "You haven't learn have you?" Dean hit the wall again and he didn't see Sam so he knew he got bIllie away but just as he thought that. Sam came up behind Maud and plug a knife into Maud body. The body start lighting up with fire. Maud let out a horrible screech and went back to hell.

"Where's Billie?" Dean ask Sam. "Over there." and started to run towards the girl. He left her up. "They know we're here." He heard Sam tell him. "Just run for it. We need to get Billie out of her and somewhere safe."

Sam and Dean ran toward his car and made it with no problems. "I wonder why the demons aren't attacking us.." Dean put his car on "D" and took off. He heard his phone ring and answer it. "You two got Billie?" Dean answer with a yes. "Thank you, God. I sent some of my hunter buddies to give you two some back up. They call me when they have that place clean out." Dean hung up and look back at Sam who was in the back putting a blanket over her.

They couldn't say anything. They just hope Billie would be okay after a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i hope you like it. So i'm going to add a few new characters. Billie love interests and Dean love interest. If you have a pb for any just comment and i will see if i'll use him