Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Unveiled the truth

The moon shone bright against the night sky. Lori walk down the empty street away from what just happen and away from the scene of her home. She had came down the stairs after hearing muffling. She found that her parents were tired up sitting in chairs and some guy was standing above them. She watch as he made her father drink something she couldn't recognize. Her mother started to speak latin then he take out a knife and slice in the throat. She ran up the stairs and grab her brother. She pull him into the her parents closest and told him to keep quiet. Not to make any noise and she will come back for him after she got help. She ran down the stairs and open the front door. She cross the yard and into the dark forest.

She heard a snap of a branch. She felt the neck hair stood and a chill sent through her body. Her first instinct was to run. To get away from the place she was at and away from those people who kill her family. If there where people.

She run through the forest that surrounded her home. She knew the area but was she fast enough to get away. A fear she never knew pulse through her. The only thing her mind was telling her to do was to run.

She went past a tree and something grab her from behind. She started scream and fight. The voice place a hand on her mouth muffling the sound of her scream “Its okay.” She heard a husky voice whisper to her as he remove his hand. Another guy held out his hand and signal for someone to come. “Take her back to the car and keep her safe.” A girl stood in front of her. She look fairly young, younger then herself.

Lori ran behind the girl that took off. She try not to make noise as she run but she couldn't help it. She never ran this far before or this fast but she had to keep moving. What ever killed her family was after her.

He was talking about how they knew to much. Knew what? The last thing her mother said was that she was sorry. But for what? They finally made it to the highway and those people car. She and the girl went behind the car. She lean her back on the cold metal and took deep and rough breathe.

“So this is where you're hiding.” She felt a chill go done her spine as she look up at the black eyed man. The girl got in front of her. “I'm not here for you. This time.” The demon sway his hand to the left and the girl went flying hitting a tree on the left. Lori scream

“Don't touch her.” She heard the voice from earlier. He started shooting and that was when she took the opportunity to get away from him or what ever he was. She went behind the guy who was shooting at the thing. Another guy with a book in hand starting to spill latin out of his mouth. She caught a few words but the horrors she saw in the next few minutes. Well she was going to have nightmares for mouths.

“What happen?” As she look over the thing that was chasing her. After black smoke came out of his mouth he fell over. She look at the guys and the girl. “Who are you?” She ask. She wasn't sane at the moment. Anyone who just watch they parents getting tortured and murder in front of you wouldn't be. And then this guy fell over after black smoke comes out of his mouth. She surprised she was still standing.

“Calm down. I'm Sam Winchester and this is my older brother Dean.” Sam pointed to his brother who was standing next to Billie. He grin and wave. “And thats my little sister. Billie.” He point to Billie who wipe some blood off her mouth. “If one more demon slings me against another tree. I'll personally go down to hell and give a whole new meaning to “Hell has no fury then a women's scorn.” I will give him one big ass kicking.” She said as she pick up her gun. He rolled his eyes at his little sister.

Lori look at them like they were crazy. “Demons aren't real.” She told mostly to herself. “Yeah well they are, blonde.” The girl said as she sat on the roof of the car. “So is angels, werewolfs, and vampires. But trust me. Not all of the vampires are as nice as Edward Cullens.” She was confused. She never heard of a Edward Cullens. She was homeschool and she wasn't aloud to watch Tv. “Who's Edward Cullens. Am I suppose to know who he is?” She ask.

Billie gave her what-the-hell face. “Never mind. What you parents say about nightmares not being. Well they are and you happen to be in a horror movie.” Billie inform the girl. She look back her brother. “Where's Aidan?” She as she put her gun in the back of her jean pants. “He's at the house. We need to get over there.” Billie nodded. “Ill go ahead.” She look back at her brothers then at the girl.

Lori felt cold all of the sudden. She wrap her arms around her body. In hopes it will help get warmer. “My family is died. I have no one now.” She felt a new wave of tears go down her cheek.

Dean only felt sorry for the girl. She look so helpless. He's one question he had for her was why the demon was looking for her. “Lets go to your house so you can get some things and we can burry your parents.

“Oh my goodness. My baby brother. He's hiding in the house.” Dean look at his brother. He grab the girls arm and started to run toward the house.

Billie got to the house to find Aidan looking around. “They were hunters.” He hold up a journal. “In hiding though. And it seem that they thought they were protected too.” She look at some of the protected symbols. “It should have hid them well.” She heard a noise coming from upstairs. She look at Aidan as she pull out her gun. He pull of his as well.

She climb up stairs to a room. She could see it was the parents room. She move to the closest and open it. She saw a five year old boy crying. “Please don't hurt me.” He cried and Billie felt her heart sink at the sight of the boy. “Its okay. We're the good guys.” She said as she pick up the boy. She saw that he was wearing a rosery. She look back at Aidan. They climb down the stairs. She cover his eyes as she walk outside and into the crisp cold air of the night. She didn't want him to see that his parents were every where in the room.

Billie heard her brothers talking to the girl as they run. “Henry!” The girl shouted as she run toward her. She handed her the boy and she look at her brothers. “They hunters, Dean.” She toss him the journal that she just found.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it and i took away some chapters.