Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Tears, Promises, & Brothers

Billie slowly opened her eyes. Her version was still somewhat fuzzy but little by little it was becoming clearer. The memories from earlier was slowly playing in her mind as a video. She sat up with a jolt and her head started pounding. Where was she? Was she still in her house? She took a glance around and knew she wasn’t in her house. She was confused.
“Thank goodness.” Bobby was relieved that she was okay.

Billie jumped at the voice of Bobby. She didn’t even felt him near her at all. She laid back down and cover half her face with her arm.

“How are you feeling, kiddo?” Bobby said.

“I feel like I’ve been slam into a wall other then that I feel dandy.” Billie said sarcastically. She couldn’t believe he was asking her that. She was practically covered with bandage and cuts.

“Well it’s good to know you still as sarcastic as ever.” Bobby said with a huff.

“Do you have aspirin or something? This headache is killing me.” Billie left her arm in order to see Bobby.

“Sure thing, kiddo” Bobby got up a grab the bottle that was on the table next to Billie. He handed the girl two aspirin and a bottle of water.

“Thanks.” She said as sat up again and felt the pills in her hands. She put the pills into her mouth and took a gulp of water. “Ding. Dong.” She looked at Bobby. “Who’s that?” She knew that he hardly got any guest.

“Who knows?” Bobby patted Billie on her head. “Get some more rest.” He said as he pull Billie’s blanket over her and left the room.

Billie sat there for a while and finally let everything sink in. She began to cry, great racking sobs that shook her whole body. Her mother was died and she had left her old life behind. She will never see her mother again, hear her voice when she sang to her, or eat her homemade cookies she loved so much. She had lost her mother. It wasn’t abnormal to lose someone to a supernatural being as a hunter. It was the way of life of a hunter and being a hunter meant risking your life for the lives of others.

She cried until she couldn’t anymore. She used up all her tears and now she was done with crying. She would never cry over her the death of her mom again. She needed to be strong because she knew that the demons wanted her died and for some reason.

She got out of bed and when she walked her body ache. Walking down the stairs were the hardest and most painful thing she had ever done in her life so far. She finally got down and heard some people talking. She heard Bobby and two other voices.

“Dad never told us about her.” Billie didn’t recognize the voice but she didn't care who it was. “John wanted her to live a normal life as long as she could.” She heard Bobby saying in a hush voice. “Dad knows that’s not possible.” Another voice join the conversation. “It was working until last night. Her mother was killed by a demon.” Billie let out a breathe. Why must he talk about her mother or the demon. Sure he has to explain but at least let her. “A demon? What type of demon.” She wished she knew where that demon's hideout was, so she can kill her, but her hunting anytime soon was not possible. Bobby will make sure to keep her inside until she was better. “She hasn’t said anything about it so far. All I know is that it was a women demon and Billie had hunted the women’s husband about three nights ago.” Billie remembered the hunt. She remembered how easy it was to seduce him and kill him. She saved a lot of girls that night and she was happy about that.

“You said normal life?” Billie rolled her eyes. He was a hunter. Why the hell is he keep on repeating “normal life.” As a hunter he should know that hunters can’t have a normal life. “Her mother was a hunter but she only hunted things like ghost and other things. Never demons.” She heard Bobby tell the two guys.
Billie got tired of standing in the shadows. So she stepped out of the shadows. “and my father is John Winchester, a hunter. I’m seventeen years old. I like long walks on the beach and horror movies. Anything else you will like to know about me boys?” She asked both of the boys who was standing across of Bobby.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay put, brat.” Bobby said with a huff.
“You tell me to do a lot of things and I don’t do them. That’s what makes me a brat.” Billie said back to him.
“I’m sorry that I have to tell you, boys but this is your sister. Billie Winchester.” Bobby felt sorry for the guys. They didn’t know what there getting themselves in to when it comes to Billie. She was too stubborn and violent but she had a good heart. He hoped that Dean and Sam would be able to take care of her.

Billie look at both the guys who stood completely still like time itself has stop. “glad to meet yall but as much as I like to call you brothers…I won’t.” She said sweetly. She didn’t know them and she was sure as hell not going to call them brothers. Well she knew of them but that still didn't count. The old one, who was smaller, looked like a creeper and the other one look like a nerd. “So yall can leave now.”
Bobby only rolled his eyes at her attitude. He excepted this much from her. “Billie.” He said and he watch as Billie froze in place.
Billie turned to face him. “What?”
“Dean. Sam. Believe it or not but this is your sister.” Bobby gave them a small smile. “This stubborn and arrogant brat is you little sister, Billie.”
Billie watch as both of her brother’s face whiten. “by blood only but not by name. I don’t know yall and yall don’t know me… so we can’t really say we’re siblings, right.” She with a smile. “I mean yall are strangers to me and I to you… so yall can go on you way and I my own way.”

“What do you mean… your own way, Billie.” Bobby asked her though he knew very well what she meant.
“By my way I mean hunting on my own.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and silent readers are welcome.