Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

She's not our responsiblility

Dean’s POV

‘Sister? Fuck sake. Thanks dad’ he glared up at the ceiling. Ok so how many kids had he had that he hadn’t told him or Sam about. His thought was cut short when Bobby called after Billie as she stormed out of the room. He turned to face Sam who was staring after Billie, his face a look of pure shock. “Sammy you alright?” He asked. So what if they had a sister? They hadn’t known about her until now, she wasn’t their responsibility.

“Uh I guess, it’s just why didn’t dad tell us about her?”

“Bobby, said cause he wanted her to have a normal life”

“No I mean why didn’t he tell us we even had a sister?”

“I don’t know it’s dad Sam” he didn’t let him answer back he just walked out, following Bobby. He stopped when he heard them speaking.

“Bobby! I’ll be fine on my own!” he heard Billie’s voice yell.

“You don’t know that Billie! What if you got hurt? Also you just met your brothers and to be honest me and them are the only family you got girl” Dean heard footsteps walking away, so he started walking again. He saw Bobby standing staring after the girl now walking away.

“Bobby, you ok?” he asked putting a hand on the older mans shoulder.

“Yeah, it’s just that John told me to look out for her and I can’t do that if she’s walking off every god dammed second”

“It doesn’t matter Bobby, if she wants to go off on her own then let her, it’s her choice” Bobby turned and glared at him, shrugging his hand off.

“She’s you’re sister Dean”

“So what I didn’t know about her until now, plus I’m sure she’s just having a stupid hissy fit-”

“She lost her mother!”

“So have I, I practically watched it happen!” Dean yelled.

“Guys stop it, calm down” Sam put a hand on Dean’s chest pushing him back, away from Bobby. “Dean can I talk to you?” Dean sighed and nodded his head, watching as Bobby walked back to the house again.

“What is it Sam? If this is about bailly-”

“It’s Billie Dean”

“So what, if it’s about her I don’t want to hear it” Dean didn’t wait to let Sam answer he just walked away.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Sam’s POV

“Dean!” He called after his older brother walking away. “God dammit” Sam was fed up with his brothers childish behaviour. In all honesty he thought Billie’s personality was almost the exact same as Dean’s. He sighed and kicked at some of the stones on the ground sending them flying. Ok, he was going o admit, having another sibling wasn’t really suprising, what did Dean expect? His father just to sit back and keep himself. In all honesty Sam believed that his dad probably had more kids than this. He was shocked that Dean would act like this, surely he’d considered it? Sam’s mind was in overdrive. Had Dean ever wondered? Had their dad ever thought of telling them? He shook his head and started walking around the large junkyard filled with run down cars. After about ten minutes of walking he heard quiet sobs. He followed them but stopped when he saw Billie leaning against a car. “Uh hi?” Billie’s head snapped upwards at the sound of his voice. She quickly rubbed at her eyes, trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

“What do you want?” she asked. ‘Yep definitely like Dean’ Sam thought to himself.

“I uh was just checking if you were ok”

“Well I’m fine” she snapped, running her sleeve across her eyes. Sam slowly moved towards her, unsure on what to do.

“I… um well uh?” what was he supposed to say? ‘Hey I’m your brother, your other one hates you but don’t worry, you get used to it’ no freaking way.

“Just leave me alone, I want to be alone” he stopped walking and nodded. He understood. When he’d lost Jess alone was the only other thing he wanted apart from revenge. He sighed and started to walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, i finally finished it, i hope you all like it. It took a while to do