Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Stupid Choices

Meanwhile….
Bobby sat in the kitchen with a cup of whiskey in his hand and the lights off. The argument with Billie earlier replay in his head, it didn’t surprise him that Billie felt neglected by John but it did surprised him that Dean or Sam didn’t want anything to do with her. He thought they were the type of men who will take care of they family, no matter what but he was wrong. It saddens him deeply to see Billie going through this alone when her brothers are the only ones who can help her. Those boys didn’t have to go through what she went through they should show her a little compassion. She went through heart break and disappointments when it comes to her father, John broke her heart and that’s something that Dean or Sam can never understand. They at least had a father with them and knew that he loved them but for Billie it felt like John didn’t care and pick her brothers over her.
Bobby finish his whiskey and headed towards his room. He could hear the snores coming from Dean and Sam room but Billie room was quiet. He tried the door again but it was still lock from earlier. He rubbed his throbbing head and went to his room to get a decent night sleep.
Bobby woke up to the sound of racket coming from outside. He look at his clock that was by his bed and groan. “what now?” He thought to himself. He headed to the front door and on his way he found that Dean and Sam weren’t in there room.
“The bitch stole my car.” Bobby heard as he got outside and found Billie driving off with Dean’s car and Dean furious at the girl. “Watch your mouth boy.” Bobby warned. “She’s probably heading back home.” Why did the girl love to make so much trouble? And he was pretty sure he told the girl not to leave but why did he even bother?
He went back inside getting his key but on the way there he found a note on the table. He read the note. “Son of a bitch.” He drop the letter and jogged back outside to Dean and Sam. Bobby dressed Billie wounds himself and the girl wasn’t strong enough to fight a demon who killed her mother.
“She’s going after the demon.” He told Dean and Sam.
“What?” Sam said running his hand through his hair. His sister was going to be trouble for him if she kept during this. “She’s not strong enough.” Sam looked at his brother then Bobby. “We need to bring her back.” He went up stairs and left Dean and Bobby behind.
Dean let out a long string of cuss words under his breathe then went inside the house. Sam and Dean both come out with they duffle bag and a shot gun in hand. “let’s hunt down some demon and bring our sister home.” Dean said as he got inside Bobby car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took forever to get this done and sorry its short. I've been busy with my English Course and Pre-cal so please forgive me:)))