Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

It's Like Talking To A Jackass...

Sam followed after his brother, strolling back down the stairs to the kitchen. Of all the people in the world, he never expected that there would be another Dean in the world. Knowing that he had a sister almost identical to his brother, it made him feel like drinking would solve his problems even if that was the last thing he should be doing at the moment.

"Hey, grab me one while you're in there," Sam stated to his brother as he walked into the kitchen, as Dean opened the fridge door and popped the top on his beer. He leaned in, grabbed a beer and tossed it over to Sam as he quickly reacted, the bottle nearly slipping away from his fingers. "Thanks," he replied as he sat down at the table in the middle of the room. Dean was completely silent, as the frustration of Billie's smartass remarks crossed over him. When you have two people who share a lot of the same qualities, been through the same experiences, and living a strange, abnormal life- people clash and Sam could definitely see that with his siblings.

"Who does she think she is, acting like she knows everything and putting words into my mouth that I didn't even say?" Dean snapped irritatingly, standing in front of Sam before pressing the bottle to his lips hastily. Sam knew that his brother was annoyed with the fact that their father didn't have the nerve to tell them about Billie when he had the chance, but he was certain that the main reason he was so bothered by her was because they shared a similiar personality.

He couldn't help but let out a mere snicker. "Like I said earlier, she's more like you than you think." He replied with a cheesy grin, only to get a brutal glare from his brother as Bobby walked into the room. He was shaking his head uncontrollably, thinking about how Billie was more of a Winchester than he would like to admit.

Pouring himself a glass of whiskey, he sighed heavily. "That girl is a piece of work. Sometimes I'd like to slug her a couple times like you two chuckleheads; then again, it wouldn't do any good."

"Well, I'm sure it's only worse because her mother died." Sam pointed out, leaning back in his chair slightly.

Bobby snickered cynically. "Yeah, you have no idea. The girl is as stubborn as an ox. She does what she wants, whenever she wants. That's a prime reason why you two should still at least be trying to take care of her."

"Good luck with that," Dean said in a sarcastic manner. "She hates me. I'm not really fond of her much either. Leave me out of it."

"Dean, just give the girl a chance for one damn minute. Billie has obviously been through a lot- cut her some slack." Sam declared sternly, wishing his brother would stop being so juvenile all the time.

"Cut her some slack?" He growled incredulously. "Don't go there with me, Sam. Like we haven't been through enough crap these last few year."

Sam rolled his eyes in his head and got up from his chair to back up to Billie's room. He wasn't in the mood for his brother to start the spiel. "It's like talking to a jackass," Sam muttered under his breath, as Dean shouted back at him.

"I heard that!" he hollered at him, but Sam ignored him as he made his way up to Billie's room. He wanted to take the time to talk with Billie alone about the whole Dean ordeal and everything that was going on, but when he walked in she was asleep with a spotless tray on her lap. Either she was just a good actress or she was zonked out good.

Sam quickly but quietly picked up the tray and left the room, hoping that he would find some time to talk to her without Dean popping up and making the situation worse...
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. I'm the new addition to the story! yay :D
It isn't much, but I hope you still enjoy.
Comment/Subscribe and we'll love you for life.