Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Where is everyone?

Dean slammed the front door shut behind him. The kid was smart he’d give her that but right now he just needed to go for a walk, maybe go for a drink or two. He let out a sigh and shoved his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket. Plus what the hell was Sammy saying he was like that brat?! They were nothing the same. But as always there was that annoying voice in the back of his head telling him that she was like him and that he should stop being a dick. And as always he tried to ignore it but it was getting hard to that little voice was loud in his ear. Usually he did what it said and it got him out of trouble but this time he just couldn’t. He didn’t want to say that she was a part of his family, he didn’t now want two siblings to look after, it was hard enough with Sammy. Plus she annoyed the hell out of him, and another thing he didn’t want to admit, that little brat was like him, their personality’s were like twins. He just promised that he would never admit any of this out loud, or at least in front of anyone he knew. He looked down at his watch to see that he had been walking for almost an hour, so he stopped, took a deep breath and started to walk the other way.

He just needed to keep a clear head and try to figure out someway to convince Sam that the brat could look after herself, she had to otherwise Dean would end up killing her with his own two hands. When he reached the front door of Bobby's house he realized everything was too quiet. He pushed open the front door and called out "Sammy?" no answer "Bobby?!" still no answer. He walked into the house and grabbed the gun that was kept next to the door in case of an emergency. "Billie!?" suddenl there was a small thud above him. He head shot up and he started walking towards the stairs. He climbed up the first one, wincing at the small creak it made. "Where the hell is everyone?" he mumbled to himself. Once he got to the top of the stairs he leaned against the wall before he jumped out his gun ready to shoot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this so short, i just couldn't think of what to write but i hope you enjoyed what was there :P