Sequel: Hey Dreamer
Status: Complete.

To Go From There

Prologue

“Kiss the prettiest girl in the room.” he said. They were all sitting around the coffee table in our living room. Well, they didn’t know it to be our living room. It was her living room, even though I was her sister. But I was invisible. I was the girl that everyone passed on the way to their classes, to their cars, to get their children when I worked at the daycare. I wasn’t noticeable, I didn’t have anything distinguishable or amazing about me. You couldn’t pick me out of a crowd. I didn’t do anything back then that was worth noticing. I didn’t join clubs, I wasn’t into sports, I couldn’t sing, I couldn’t even speak in class. My teachers didn’t know my name, I didn’t have any friends, I hung out in the corner of the library during lunch and I got straight A’s because I had no distractions. I blogged, wore band t-shirts, listened to music for more than the catchy beat. I was your typical teenage girl, except without the friends and the parties and the drinking. I preferred it this way. People scared the hell out of me. That was then. That was before Rhys Abbott was dared to kiss the prettiest girl in the room, the room that they didn’t know was mine as well as hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to see how this idea looks from the prologue before I go any further.
What d'ya think?
Good or Bad?
Keep or Kill?
:)

-kayt