Status: New!

Seize the Day

One

I walked into the bar skipping with Harley at my side. "That was the best fucking concert I have ever been at. Well probably because it was an Avenged Sevenfold concert but still," I said dancing my way to the bar. Harley nodded and laughed at my over excitement. We ordered our drinks and sat down on one of the bar stools. I started twirling on my stool, but stopped every once in a while to down my drink. "Oh me god Harley I think I have fallen in love," I said as the bar twirled and calmed down slowly.

"With who," she asked laughing at my hyperness.

"With you baby cheeks," I said embracing her in a tight hug.

"Can't breath." I let go of her and downed my second drink of the day. I called the bartender over to us and ordered yet another drink and a few shots. Me and Harly had a race to see which of us could down the most shots. We ended up tying and with each drink we downed the more messed up we got.

"Lets go dancing my lovely love Harley," I said jumping down from the stool and extending my hand.

"I would love to dance with you Evelyn!" Harley and I walked out onto the dance floor and started grinding against each other and dancing wildly.

"Hello lady's," the waiter said approaching us. "These here drinks are from those two guys sitting in that there booth. Harley and I glanced over and checked out the two guys. It took us a while for us to realize who the two people were. They were the one and only Synyster Gates and M Shadows!

"Holy Moly crack a poly," I said loudly. "Hey Mr. Waiter sir thank you for our drinks and have a very merry night," I slurred drunkenly while taking my drink. I walked up to the booth the two hottest people alive were sitting at and sat down to Synyster Gates. "How ya’ll doin’ on this very fine night?" The guys smiled at me.

"We are doing wonderful hot stuff," Syn said besides me a little buzzed.

"You need another drink Mr. Gates and here you go," I said taking a sip of the beer he had bought me and placing it down in front of him. "No wait," I said snatching the beer from his hands and taking a long swig from it. I handed it back to him and waved frantically at the waiter. "Waiter sir. Sir waiter. Thy waiter I am in need of your assistants!" The waiter came sauntering over and looked at me awkwardly. "We need drinks," I all but screamed at him. He nodded his head and took my order.

"So did you guys go to the concert just a few minutes or more ago?," Matt (M. Shadows) asked us while putting an arm around Harley’s shoulder, which made her snuggle more into him.

"We sure did. It was fucking epic man fucking epic!" The drinks finally came and Harley and I started downing one after the other along with the guys. "I want to dance," I slurred after I downed my umpteenth million drink. I pulled Brian (Synyster Gates) up with me and walked us to the dance floor. He wrapped his tatooed arms around my waist as I grinded against him. Matt and Harley came up next to us with a huge smile on her face. Which resembled my own. Brian's mouth attacked my throat with messy wet kisses which turned me on. I was not only going to have a massive headache the next day, but I will also have hickeys all over my neck. I rubbed against Brian harder owning a moan out of him. All the moaning and sweet kisses were now just to much. I spun around and mashed my lips with Brian’s. Our tongues intertwined and were now fighting for dominance. I glanced over at Harley who already had her lips glued to Matt's.

"Come on," Brian said pulling me out of the crowds of people and out of the club in general. He stuffed me into his car and hopped into the passenger side. While he was driving us somewhere I turned my body around and started kissing Brian's neck and my hand slid down to his pants that at the moment were a little to tight for him. Finally he drove into somewhere not able to take the drive to where ever he wanted to originally take me. He paid for a room at a motel and pulled me into the motel room. He pushed me onto the motel bed and climbed on top of me. We shed each other of our clothes and were now roaming each others body. The rest of that glorious night was just pure ecstasy for both me and Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey it's KelseyGatesa7x13!!!
Fun fun chapter!!!
There will be more also!!!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PWEASE!!!