Status: Hiatus

Fighting The Storm

I can't eat.

I could hear a faint beeping sound as my eyes slowly fluttered open, the room was pure white, and instantly I thought I was dead. But that thought was destroyed by something weighing down on my lap. I shifted my body and sat up slowly but painfully. It felt as though my body had lost all functions. I glanced down at the weight on my lap, noting that it was only Jimm-I mean my dad. It was hard to even call him that out loud. I mean, he hasn't been there for my whole god damn life, he wasn't there when my mother pushed me down those stairs when I was ten. He wasn't there when she decided it'd be nice to let her customer RAPE me, her own flesh and blood for money when I was twelve. He wasn't there when she forced me to stop eating because she said I was to fat and the customers didn't like it. It was the same thing every day. She hit me because I didn't look a certain way, or she'd let them take me to the basement and do what they want with me because she's high as a fucking kite, and she doesn't care what they do with her only daughter. Some times, she'd even touch me herself, she'd tell me "Mommy wants some fun too baby". It was just horrible.

Tears stung at my eyes as I brought my weak arm to rub them away from my face. This movement sent my dad jolting up in bed, looking right at me. He gasped and hugged my waist, burying his face into my stomach. At least the bruises were gone. I didn't hug him back, I didn't do anything back to him. I could only watch as he got up and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up ever" He croaked, his voice dry and hoarse.Life would be better if I didn't wake up. I sighed, and put my hand on his head, forcing a smile on my face. I had to be strong, for him right?
"I-I woke up, s-so can we get out o-of the hospital p-please?" I stammered out.
"Uh...Let me go get the doctor. I want to make sure nothing like that will ever happen again" He said firmly, getting up off the bed.

I watched him leave the room, and sighed. I pulled my legs up against my chest and rested my head on my knees as Jimmy came waltzing in with the doctor behind him, and everyone Leana was with them, she smiled at me and I felt a pang at my heart. I looked away quickly, turning my head to the side to look out the window in the dull gray morning sky. I wanted to be a family with them... I really did, it was just to much to take in at once. They tried to make me... Not me. I've grown so accustomed to throwing up what ever my mother makes me eat, or if i'm 'full' and I smell food, I puke out half the contents of my stomach every time.

My band friends through it was anorexia, but I promised them it wasn't. Speaking of band friends. I jolted right up, just like Jimmy had and looked around. The doctor rushed over to me and forced me back down on my back. I listened quietly, and said nothing else as he checked my pulse, my blood pressure and everything else a doctor does, he took a full hour to check my mentle health, then did his physical exam, where it took Jimmy AND calling Matt to keep me down to get the needle. .

"Alright. Make sure she eats two full meals, a day, at the least. And I'm going to subscribe her to anti-depressions alright? Make sure she takes them. She'll be okay after that"
Bullshit. I quickly got out of those stupid hospital robes, and wore the clothes Leana had brought me from my new clothes. I mumbled a thank you and followed her, Matt and Jimmy out the door as quick as my body would allow me right now.

"Uh... Jimmy-da-uh.." I stammered, causing everyone to look at me as we neared the cars.
"Yeah Crys?" Jimmy asked, looking at me.
"I-I didn't m-mean to scare you" I mumbled incoherently, but I guess he heard, because he smiled and hugged me.
"Hey, do you guys wanna come to my house? We have a pool, and there's a girl Crystals age she can talk to! It's Val's aunties daughter" Matt said, as if the fact he had a pool would fascinate me.
"Good idea, maybe talking to her will get her started for school" Jimmy pondered.
"School?" I inquired, giving him the oddest look.
"You have to get an education some where eh?" He told me, ruffling my natural blond hair.
I didn't even move to slap his hands away. I just let him do it.

I think I owed him something for everything he's done for me. I'll find something, I just don't know what i'll do....
I looked at Jimmy, it was his call.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh! Belle's coming in in the next chapter :D
Jimmy Introduced her to school... Hmmm,
wonder how that's gunna go for her >.>
Another shout out to Suhweet Tooth because Belle is based completely off her (:
Almost 100 readers and 50 subscribers! Oh my gosh I love you guys (:
~Mittens/Derek