Status: Hiatus

Fighting The Storm

Falling Down

It's already been a month since me and my dad had our small talk after he decided to be dumb, and I can say that not much happened. The only thing interesting is when Belle comes over, with her guy friends and dad gets depressed becasue I'm having some sort of fun without him. Then he gets over it and calls the guys over to ruin Belles teenage games, somehow, I got used to all of this. It was something that happened almost every day for the past month.

The only person that I actually trust in all of this mix, would be Jimmy, my dad. That night, he just seemed so serious, It was all strange to me.

I sighed, sitting up in my bedroom wasn't very eventfull, but the guys were drinking and Belle was supposed to be over an hour ago. I guess she forgot, I sighed and leaned back into my bed, feeling something vibrate in my jean pocket. I pulled my phone out and glanced at the Caller ID before I opened it. Scottie B. I jumped off my bed and quickly ran out the door, flipping the phone open as I ran down the stairs. I burst into the living room, then stalked past the amused looking group of guys.

"Crystal?" Scottie asked.
"You never called. At all last month" I muttered quietly into the phone as I sat down on a lawn chair in the back yard.
"I'm sorry... I had to get a new phone. Where are you, I called your mom and she had this giant freak out."
"Huntington beach" I whispered.
"Why?! God Crys, your so lucky" He breathed. "Yesterday you never answered your phone, same with the day before that" He scoffed.
"I've been busy. Scottie. I found him. I can't believe it. But I did" I smiled to myself and leaned back to where I was looking up at the sky.
"I want to meet him, so I can judge him based on the best friend factors" I could hear the grin in his voice.
"Your silly, but why am I so lucky anyways? His name is Jimmy... Well, everyone calls him Jimmy, his real name is James" I ran my fingers through my blonde hair.
"Wha-Wait, James Sullivan?"
"Yeah! You know him?"
"Crystal... He's the drummer for Avenged Sevenfold..." Scottie paused for a breif moment, letting me take in the shock, "I'm in Huntington beach with my new band. I'm actually at the beach, come hang with us and we'll talk more" He said.

I agreed, and then went back inside, totally ignoring my dad and his questions to who was on the phone. I can't believe he would keep something like that from me! I was fuming angry. I slammed my door closed and locked it, I quickly got changed into my bathing suit, and put black jean short shorts over my bottoms and a white tank top over my top. I grabbed the flip flops Leana bought for me a while ago and walked back out of my room, snatching my house keys that my dad gave me.

"I'm going to the beach to hang out with some friends" I called, then quickly walked out the door.

I heard his protests, but that didn't mean I was going to listen to him right now. I was simply just pissed off at him. I stormed off down the street, and then walked to the beach that was closest to my house, seeing that familliar head of brown hair.

"Scottie!" I yelled.

He whipped around and his eyes widened when he saw me. The people he was with watched him run over here, and take me into his big, adult arms and spun me around while he hugged me. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he bent over so he could put me down. We had a big height difference. Scottie was 6'2", I was 5'3". He had to bend his legs so I could give him the proper hug.

"How's my drummer girl?" He asked me, grabbing my hand and dragging me onto the beach.
"As good as she can get without her mother?" I said this more of a question, because I didn't know what he wanted to hear.
"Good! These are the guys I want you to meet as of, ten minutes ago. Guys, this is my drummer girl, Crystal. Crystal this is my new band!" Scottie grinned, "Thats Brady, Dustin, Destry, and Kallen" He threw his arm around my shoulder.
"You said she was older. She looks like a fucking pre-schooler" Brady commented.
"I'm turning 16.." I grumbled, leaning into Scottie.
"Seriously? So your just 15? Too young!" Kallen smirked.

Scottie scoffed and pulled me into his arms as he sat down on the warm sand.

"Age doesn't matter if your really in love guys. Geez!" He laughed.
"To others, a 15 year old girl and a 23 year old boy seems wrong you dumbshit" Brady laughed.
"True love!" That all Scottie said. He was so dumb.
"Crystal? What the hell are you doing?" My dads hostile voice growled, causing me to flinch.
"Dude, calm down..." Scottie instantly let go of me so we both could stand up and face him. But the problem is it wasn't just him. It was all the guys.

"D-Dad..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Caught red handed? :I
Jimmy's furious with her.
Comments and subscribe?
I'm really not feelin' the love.

~Derek.