Status: Hiatus

Fighting The Storm

That I'll make it to the other side

"D-Dad" Crystal stuttered out.

She seemed scared as fuck, and I sorta wasn't happy about that. I didn't like seeing Crystal scared. I got up to stand beside her, her small body moved closer to my side when Jimmy, the drummer of avenged sevenfold walked up closer.

"L-Let me e-explaine! Please" She cried, her hand slipping into mine in a tight grip.

"One minute" Jimmy snarled.

"This is Scottie, he's not my boyfriend, we don't have a fling and I don't like him in that way. He's my bestfriend, a big brother and I adore him. I havn't seen him in over a month, and you have no right to be mad at me, Rev" She snarled back.

She was angry at him, for what? I hardly ever see this kid mad. This is only the second time since Eric died she's been pissed like this. I moved my hand from hers and put my hand on the small of her back, shoving her gently forward to Jimmy. She turned to look at me with her tear filled ocean blue eyes. I felt a shiver go up my spine and I smiled at her.

"Scottie?" Matt scoffed.

"Biggest bullshit I've ever heard" Brian shook his head, dissapointed.

"Shut up fuck. This isn't your buisness" I snapped at them.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Jimmy's like our brother, It is our buisness because thats his daughter, it shouldn't be any of your buisness punk" Matt snapped back.

"I think it's my buisness more then it's your buisness, since you don't know as much about Crystal as I do, punk" I mimicked his tone of voice.

"Oh, your fucking dead" Matt fumed, storming over to me.

I stood my ground when he threw a punch at me, aiming for my nose. I didn't move, knowing that it would cause more of a problem if I fought back. I stumbled to the ground, and held my nose in pain. Blood gushed through my fingers and there was a small grunt, and Matt was shoved to the side, Crystal dropping to her knees in front of me. She kept mumbling about how sorry she was and all of that shit. I watched her reach over and tilt my head back and then she removed her shirt and pressed the soft fabric to my nose.

"Matt, you didn't ha-have to punch him" She mumbled softly.

"He pissed me off" Was his only excuse.

"Crys, don't push on it!" I grumbled.

"S-Sorry" She mumbled.

"Here, Crystal we'll take him to the bathroom, you sort everything out with your family" Brady said.

I felt Crystals gentle touch move, and Brady's hard hand pulled me up from the ground. The guys brought me to the bathroom, the they attacked verbally.

"Dude, you love her" Destry stated.

"What?! No I don't... Yes I do, who am I kidding? She's a 15 year old girl, turning sixteen next month. I'm so pathetic" I grumbled.

"Hey, your the one who said that love knows no age bullshit, and how good is she on the drums?" Destry smirked.

"She's The Rev's daughter Dest. You guess how good she is" I rolled my eyes, pulling her tank top from my nose, replacing it with paper towel that Kallen got for me.

"She took her shirt off for you dude" Kallen joked.

"Shut up asshole" I punched him in the shoulder and wet the paper towel some and pressed it to my nose, washing all the dried up blood off my face.

"I can't believe you let M. Shadows punch you. You really do have it hard for her to do that" Brady commented.

"Alright, shut up about me liking her already, it's never going to happen."

I walked away from them, seeing my nose stopped bleeding and it was just red. I left the bathroom to see if Crystal was still outside. My eyes travled to Jimmy's animated hands, and I could tell he was yelling at her. The others were gone, and it was just them. Thank god. I started to walk over, Crystals bloody tank top in my hands.

"Crystal, jesus christ, you have to know, I'm your father and I'd do anything to protect you! I don't want you hanging out with guys 5 years older then you!" Jimmy yelled.

"I don't care whaht you want! Scottie was there for me when you weren't. I won't stop hanging out with him" She said, her tiny girlie hands balled up into a fist.

"Crystal! Don't be so impossible... You can't do anything about it! Y-Your grounded! For a week. No Belle, no phone, no outside" Jimmy reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her along with him. He sent a glare my way and then quickly stalked off.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. This was my fault. I felt like shit now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I guess there might be a confusion to who Scottie is.
He's the best friend thats not dead.
I got confused with the names some where in chapter 11 I think.
But I fixed it! If you find another error with the names, just tell me I'll have it fixed Asap.
I thought I'd do this chapter in Scotties pov. Enjoy!
Comment and Subscribe?

~Derek