Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws #11

"I can't help it... I know it turns you on, and I like to tease!" she hugged me close.

I laid back, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to me. "I noticed! Miss 'I want food!' Crotch nudge. Yeah, it makes me want to give you food alright," I chuckled.

"You can give me food any time you want!" she kept her fingers tangled in my hair.

My eyes widened a little, "...Really...? I mean...you're...okay with that?"

"Y-yeah...why wouldn’t I be...? Is that wrong...?" she bit her lip.

"N-no! Not at all!" I wasn't going to pass up on this...!! "I just...I know some women are uncomfortable with it."

"I'm not just any woman," She smirked at me. "I am a werewolf too." She kissed my nose.

"...I have a furry woman," I teased.

"And I have a sexy man..." she ran her hands down my arms, smiling up at me. "I like you a lot, Zacky."

"I like you too..." I returned her smile, grinning on the inside. I had scored, and scored big! "...I just...I can't believe you like me, you know? It's surprising to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
he...hehe... i better find the rest of this story, i suppose... i mean, its not lost or scattered everywhere or anything like that...!

right?