Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws #2

"Fuck, I'm sorry...!" God damn it! This was bad on my part... especially if I hurt her.

"It's okay, I'm fine," she smiled a little, brushing herself off.

"Wow, dude. Just trip over her, why don't you?" Zacky snickered.

"I said I was sorry!" I glared at him. "Shut the fuck up."

"No need to get defensive, Shadows," he raised his hands up innocently. "All I said was-"

"I don't give a fuck what you said. Mind your own business!" I shook my head, looking down at Paws, as she liked to be called, and frowned. "I really, really am sorry," I sighed. "You aren't hurt, are you?" She shook her head. Turning around, she took Zack's hand for a moment before starting to run with him. ...What?! Did she just choose him over me?! I was way fucking better! This pissed me off even more. And that wasn't good. I turned and started walking back towards the house. There was nothing good coming from the jog this morning so there was no need to be there. They would all get home eventually.

I found myself at home in her bed, rolling around happily. She just smelled so damn good! I couldn't help myself! I whimpered and cried out, rolling over again. I stuffed my nose into her pillow and took in her scent, becoming still for a moment. If only she were here with me... My ears perked up as I heard the front door open. Fuck! They would know something if they found me in her room, or got close enough to tell where I had been! What was I supposed to do?!
♠ ♠ ♠
trouble already?! this isn't good. :)

what will Shads do now?

C and S! x)