Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws #3

I could hear someone crawling and sniffing the ground. I… Fuck. I could be smelled! Paws came into the room, looking up at me. She smelled up my leg and back, along with my arms. She raised an eyebrow, frowning a little.

’Why…why were you in my bed?’ she whimpered.

“I…fell….trying to clean up the sheets.” I held them up sheepishly.

’How did you even get in my room?!’

“I walked…?” I smiled.

’The door was locked when I left.’ she growled.

“It’s not hard to unlock doors…”

’When a door is locked, it’s locked for a reason! Why were you in my room?!’

“I just told you!” I held up the sheets again.

’I can do my own goddamn laundry!’ she growled, ’I know this isn’t why you were in my room.’

I rolled my eyes, “I’m just trying to help.” Dropping the sheets, I glared at her.

’If I want help, I’ll ask for it. Don’t treat me special because I’m a girl.’

"I'm NOT! I was being nice for once!"

"Don’t lie to me, Matt." She spat. Zacky rounded the corner after a minute, looking concerned.

"Hey, guys. Everything okay?" he made Paws get off me and sit on the floor.

I made a face at him. Of course he would come to the rescue! "...I was doing laundry, or trying to, and she got upset with me." She stepped on his foot gently, giving him a look before leaving. Telling him not to believe me.

"...Dude... If she doesn’t want your help, don’t do it," he shrugged.

"I was washing everyone's." Fucking A, I'm trapping myself here... "I'm not giving her special treatment."

"I didn’t say you were. But if she doesn’t want you to do it, don’t. Who knows, maybe she doesn’t like your scent."

My ears flattened at the thought. Good thing he couldn't see it beneath my hat. "...Fine. You do it since she's so fond of you."

"Fine, I will," He pushed me out of the way, rolling his eyes as he put the detergent in.

I sneered at him behind his back, rolling my eyes before walking away. At least he bought it...that was fucking close. Except, now Paws was mad at me. And...she didn't like my scent!? Come the fuck on! Paws walked past me to go back into the laundry room, growling lowly as she passed. Sticking one of her back legs out, she tried to trip me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe Paws seems to like Zacky better than Matt... who will she choose?

C and S! :P