Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws #5

I nodded, sighing internally. 'You got it. Talk about following like a lost puppy.'

"Wow... I wonder why. I mean, look at the rest of us..." he frowned a little. "Ah, well. What are you making for dinner?"

'I already told you that I'm not making dinner! And I know. I can't believe she picked him.'

"Oh, right, sorry... and I respect who she wants to be with. Why should I have anything against it?"

'I don’t know. But I don’t think it's fair,' I frowned.

+Zacky's Point of view.+

I chuckled and brushed my fingers through Paw's fur as she cuddled up to me. "What?" I smiled at her. She barked once, panting happily. "You just happy to be with me?"

'Of course!' she barked happily.

"Why? I'm nothing too special," I chuckled, ruffling her hair a little.

'You are to me.' She jumped up on her hind legs, resting her paws on my chest as she licked my face.

I made a face though laughed, rubbing her back. "Ugh. Dog drool." I teased, snickering. She continued teasingly, rubbing her nose against mine. "Aw, she's so cute." I smiled at her. "Why so affectionate today?" Nonetheless, I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her furry forehead.

'I don’t know...'she said shyly, dropping back on all fours.

Reaching out, I scratched behind her ears gently. "You know, if they guys see this, they'll think something is up." She looked over her shoulder, shrugging a little before looking back up at me, cocking her head to one side. "What?" I chuckled, continuing to scratch. She gently moved to nip at my hand. I pulled my hand away. "Hey-! Be nice," I chuckled. She tried again before turning to leave. She stopped and turned to make sure I was following her. "Where are we going?" I got up and stretched lazily before following her. She brought me into the kitchen, nudging her bowl. "Aw, why didn’t you tell me back in the room? I could have fed you there!" I teased, picking up her bowl. She crawled between my legs, rubbing up against them as she waited happily.

My eyes went wide, and a shiver went down my spine. She just wants food...she just wants food...! I gasped as she rubbed the top of her nose on my crotch, spilling some of the food. She was quick to move and get it quickly with her tongue. Holy shit...! "D-don't do that..." Shakily bending over, I placed the bowl down on the floor. Dear God, now I had a problem...this didn't happen too often...around her, at least. Turning away sheepishly, I tried to conceal it. I could hear her crunching as she ate. Good... that gave me a few minutes, at least... I started to leave the room. I went to my bedroom, closing the door quietly. What could I do...?!
♠ ♠ ♠
haha this is one of my favorite parts in the story. :)

can i get more comments other than kalisweetblood? i mean, she is amazing and all, but i want to know what the rest of you think :)