Status: Inactive.

Puppy Love

Paws #6

Locking it, I ran a hand over my face. Okay, ZV...just relax. Baseball is cool, I could always focus on that.

Paws whimpered from outside my door, gently scratching at it with her paw. I groaned quietly. What the hell! She ate that whole thing!? "Paws...?" I asked. Buy time! I knew it was her. She barked loudly, seeming nervous. "What's wrong...?" I muttered, leaning against the door just to be safe. She knocked into it, barking again. She started clawing at it now. She wanted in. "Paws, what do you need? I'm changing..." Well, I could do that! Crying out, she tried to open the door with the knob. Once she found it locked, she barked loudly.

'In...!'

"No! Out!" I called back lamely.

She whimpered loudly again, knocking into the door again. If she kept this up... someone would come to check it out...! Sighing, I opened the door and let her in. she didn’t stay in, she ran in but quickly turned around and tried to get me to follow her again. "What do you want?!" I whined, trying to hide my 'problem' from her, "Where are we going?"

'Out! you need to see this...!' She ran for the door, jumping up on it as she tried to see out the small window.

"See what?" Baseball baseball baseball! I opened the door and let her run. She went as fast as she could, though stopped in the middle of the yard when something caught her eye. She picked it up before running back to me. It was a baseball. Dropping it at my feet, she nipped at my hand again.

'come on! You can't see it from here!'

"Ow...! Don't nip, I'm coming!" I followed slowly as she took off again. Okay, it was awkward enough walking around with a boner. Running was out of the question. She stopped in the middle of the yard once again once I wasn’t coming, howling loudly. "I'm coming!" I started to try and walk faster. Even if I transformed, it wouldn't look good. We...shouldn't get into that though. She ran back at me.

'what's wrong...? come on, they're moving...!' She nipped at my hand again.

"They who...?" I refused to answer the first, pulling my hand away bitterly.

'Come ON!'

"Okay..." This was going to hurt. Sighing, I chased after her as she started running again. She turned a couple times to make sure I was still following. She stopped after a minute, before a large house in a cave. I could smell it.

Vampires.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe what happens next?

comment meh!

kalisweetblood she's amazing. if you comment too, you will be amazing!