Status: Dedicated to my Loyal Readers who continue to stay with me, even when I don’t post as much as they would like -Black

The Lovely Stalker

The lovely Stalker

~Dedicated to my Loyal Readers who continue to stay with me, even when I don’t post as much as they would like. ~
-Black

She stared at him from her apartment window. He had captured her attention almost immediately when he moved in. He would leave his window open and she would watch him undress. First he would start with his dress shirt, he would undo is tie letting it hang loosely around his neck. He would unbutton his shirts starting at the top button hear the neck and would slowly go down until he unbuttoned the last button leaving his handsome chest exposed. Slowly he slip off his shirt and toss it in the laundry, he placed his tie on the coffee table near the bed. He would undo his jeans and slip them off and fold them on the coffee table under his tie. Leaving his boxers on he would shower, since there was no window for the shower she would wait for him to finish and watch him enter his room after the shower, strip off the towel exposing his manhood, soon after he would crawl into his bed and sleep for the night.

One even when she was watching him she noticed that he left his window opened. She left her apartment and crossed the lawn to the window of the man. She slid the window open and climbed in. She walked around the bed admiring the man; he slept on his back so it was easy for her to start toeing him. First she started with is feet she tied time gently with rope to the poles of his bed. Second she moved to his hands she was strattled over him as she started tying his arms he started waking up. Still quite groggy he didn’t understand what was going on. She grabbed his tie and tied it around his eyes making sure he couldn’t see her.

The only covers that remained on him was a single sheet around his manhood. He started to struggle as she removed the covers she could hear him talking and bagging her not to continue but she chose to ignore him. Once the covers were completely removed she started to play with his manhood. Her hands were soft and it didn’t take long for his manhood to grow, at first she started at the base and with her thumb length wise she stroked along him making sure her thumb went along the seam of his manhood hitting the tip and allowing the pre-cum to cover her hand and lubricate him. When she heard him moaning she placed her mouth over his manhood and only sucking on the head, her hand continued along his shaft. Her tongue moved in circles along the head. Her other hand was on her womanhood stroking herself causing her to moan with his moans. When they were both wet enough she removed her panties and moved one leg the other side of him. She lowered herself on to his manhood both let out a loud moan as she slid down. She placed on hand on his chest and the other between his legs. She moved her hips up and down both letting out moan every time she would slide down on him. He was also starting to get excited and would try to move his hips with hers in order to increase the feeling. She moved her body over his and started kissing him. At first he rejected her kisses but she forcefully kissed him sliding her tongue between his lips, he started kissing back. When he felt her lushes lips on his and the warmth of her womanhood on his manhood he whispered in her ear for him to untie his hand and let him take over. She was a little reluctant to untie him but she was excited for him to take over. Untying his had hands he grabbed her ass and started trusting her up and down faster and faster. She screamed at him that she was about to cum and he moaned it back to her. He felt her warmth all over his manhood and she felt his warmth filling her. Quickly she got off of him and tired to run for the window but before she could make her escape he was untied from his bed and was holding by her arm and wrist and whispered into her hear.

“Where are you going sweetie”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update. I hope you all enjoy. Please comment.