My Only One

It's A Love Story

The two lovebirds stared at each other.

"You're insanely beautiful," Ryan told her.

"You're insanely amazing," Jenna said.

"I know. I try," he replied in a cocky tone of voice. Jenna snorted.

She looked away from Ryan for a few seconds. She had a personal question that she wanted to know the answer to but at the same time, she didn't. Her curiosity got the best of her so she asked anyway. She turned towards him and asked, "After me, how many girls were there?"

"For real?" Ryan asked a little shocked.

"Yeah," she asked seriously.

"Two. What about you?"

"None considering I don't sleep with girls."

"You know what I mean!"

"Well, let's see..." She pretended to start counting on her fingers. "Carry the one, multiply that by five..."

"Dork!"

Getting serious she said, "Just Blake after you."

"Did you ask him the same question?"

"He said five. I made six."

"I couldn't sleep with that many girls."

"Why not?"

"They're not you," he said looking into her eyes.

"Awe come on now, don't lie."

"I'm not lying. I would never lie to or about you."

"I love you," she said before she kissed him.

"I love you, too," he said as he pulled her on top of him.

"If I could tell you that I love you a million times, I would."

"Well maybe if you start now, you'll reach a million sooner than later."

"Maybe I could," she said before kissing his neck. She hit just the right spot which earned her a moan from Ryan. She felt him tighten his grip on her hips before she moved down to his chest. Ryan took over once she stopped.

* * *

"So, what brings you here?" Longineu asked as he shut the door behind Melissa.

"Jenna and Ryan are being loud," she said sitting next to Charlene.

"Ahaha!" Mendez laughed.

"Oh it's so not funny," Melissa told him.

"Yeah, it is actually."

"You can't laugh Ryan. You and Charlene did the same thing at the beginning of your relationship," Sean said.

"Yeah well, be quiet!"

"Leave Ryan alone, it's nice to see him happy for a change," Charlene told them.

Ryan was a happy guy in general but once he was back in a relationship with Jenna, he was even happier. When things didn't go as planned at practices, Ryan was okay with it. He knew once it was over, he'd be where he wanted to be.

"Yeah, that's true. Remember that one time when he hit Sean and Sean punched him?" Mendez reminded everyone and laughed.

"Dude, Sean, you fucked that kid up!" Longineu added.

"He asked for it!" Sean defended himself. "You hit me, I'm gonna hit you back."

"Too bad he had to learn that the hard way."

"Was that the day when he has having a really bad day?" Charlene asked.

"Yep," said Sean.

"Where's Pete?" Melissa asked anyone noticing the man was missing.

"Oh, he met a girl the other night so he's hanging out with her," Longineu informed her.

"Oh, I see. Do you guys know her?"

"Nope, hopefully he'll bring her around sometime soon though."

* * *

I carefully dropped the spaghetti into the boiling water and turned the temperature down a little. I felt Ryan wrap his arms around me and kiss my neck.

"You are amazing," he said.

"And so are you," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So, where's Melissa?"

"At Longineu's with everyone else, they're all probably talking about you."

"For some reason I don't doubt that."

"I wouldn't put it past them either."

"I can't believe we spent the whole day in bed," he said after he looked at the time on the microwave. It was already 7:30.

"I know, it was pretty awesome though if I do say so myself."

"I totally second that. We should do that again sometime."

"Yeah, I don't know about that, unless you want to be the sex fiend of Yellowcard."

"As long as you're my other half, 'sex fiend' me all you want."

"I'll bet. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes."

"All right," Ryan said and left the kitchen. I stood against the counter and crossed my arms over my chest. I thought about how the start of Ryan's tour was coming up. Even though I would be there, I wasn't leaving with him. It would be at least two weeks before I could join him. That at least gave me enough time to figure out my job and everything that would go with it. When the timer went off, I took the garlic bread out of the oven and took two plates out of the cabinet. I fixed the plates of spaghetti and took Ryan his. He was dozing off on the couch. I didn't want to wake him up but I did. We had dinner and then went to bed for the night. Ryan seemed to fall asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I, on the other hand, tossed and turned. When I finally did fall asleep, Ryan woke me up and we went to his house. It was hard to believe it was morning already.

* * *

Ryan's Point of View

I changed out of yesterday's clothes as Jenna climbed into my Georgia Bulldogs inspired bed and pulled the red sheets and blanket over her.

"I'll be right back," I told her before kissing her forehead. I went downstairs to let Otis back in. When I got back upstairs, Jenna had fallen asleep so I left her there. Otis jumped onto the bed and started to try to get under the covers with her. No matter how many times I told him no, he still tried. Finally I just lifted the blanket up enough for him to go under and left the room. I had other things to worry about, like how I'm going to keep my girlfriend from freaking out when I leave for tour.