He's the Bad Boy. He's the Police Chief's Son. And They Both Like Me.

More believable.

Caden's pov

I sat in detention with Ellie. Asher didn't show up. It didn't surprise me though. He never shows up for detention unless he has nothing better to do. Ellie and I kept passing notes while the teacher read her book. After an hour we were dismissed.

"So I was thinking, maybe we could have our first official date Saturday?" I asked Ellie as we walked to my car.

"That sounds good." She nodded her head. Just as we got to my car, my phone went off. I opened it and saw a text message from Asher. What does he want? I was going to shut it but I had a funny feeling I needed to read it. I opened it and read the message with wide eyes.

"Caden? What's wrong?" Ellie asked seeing my facial expression. I showed her the text message. Her face scrunched up in anger. I have to admit, she's hot when she's mad. I heard a familiar laugh and both of our heads shot up in the direction of the laugh. Without one word, Ellie stomped over to Tiffany and Veronica. I ran over there with her.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Ellie screamed pushing Tiffany.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Tiffany yelled pushing Ellie back.

"Hey! Don't touch my girlfriend!" I yelled glaring at her.

"Do you think that you can send your brothers to hurt Allie and not get away with it?!" Ellie yelled. I could tell she was pissed. And I was too.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Tiffany said crossing her arms.

"The hell you don't!" Ellie yelled. She pulled her fist back but I grabbed it before she could hit Tiffany. Hey I didn't want my girlfriend getting in trouble for hitting a slut.

"You are such a dumb whore! They aren't even going out!" I yelled. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"Caden." Ellie whispered looking at me with wide eyes.

"Oh this is just great!" Tiffany smirked. She turned around and walked away with Veronica.

"Caden. You weren't supposed to tell her." Ellie whispered.

"I gotta call Allie and tell her." I said pulling out my phone. I dialed her number. It just rang and rang and rang. Finally I got her voicemail.

"Hey it's Allie. I can't talk so stop being retards and leave a message."

"Allie, it's Caden. I did something really stupid. Call me as soon as you get this." I said. Ellie and I got in my car. I drove over to Allie's house and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" A man asked opening the door. I figured it was her dad but I didn't care right now.

"Is Allie here? I really need to talk to her." I said.

"She's actually sleeping right now. I think she had a pretty rough day." More than you know, I thought.

"Alright thanks. Well when she wakes up can you tell her to call Caden?" I asked.

"Wait a minute. I know you. You were just at the jail last night for vandalism." He glared at me.

"Actually it's freedom of speech." I know I shouldn't be all smart ass to a cop expecially one who's the father of my best friend.

"I don't give a damn what you call it, it's still vandalism. And I want you to stay away from my daughter. She doesn't need bad influences like you." With that he slammed the door in my face. I had a feeling he wouldn't tell her to call me. I guess I'll have to tell her at school.

"Nice going." Ellie said once I got back to my car.

"I know." I sighed.

(Next day)

Allie's pov

I had fallen asleep as soon as I reached my room. I didn't wake up until the next day. I had a huge headache, probably from my head bbanging agains the wall in the allie. I groaned sitting up.

"Hey sleepy head." I heard my mom say.

"Mom? What are you doing in my room?" I asked.

"I was just about to wake you up. Some guy is waiting downstairs for you." She said. Oh no. I forgot about Asher. Shit! Dad is going to hate him! I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. I was expecting to see my dad glaring at Asher, instead I saw him smiling at him. I cleared my throat and they turned their heads to me.

"Allie. You're up." My dad said.

"Yea. Mom just woke me up. We should get going. Don't want to be late for school." I said talking to Asher.

"Yea let's go." Asher smiled. Just as we were to the front door, my dad stopped us.

"Oh Allie. That Caden kid came yesterday. I don't want you hanging out with him. He's bad news and a bad influence." He said. I kept my back to him nodding my head and rolling my eyes at the same time.

"Let's go." I grabbed Asher's hand and led him outside.

"What was that about?" I asked Asher.

"I told you I was going to pick you up." Asher said.

"That's not what I meant. Why was my dad smiling at you?" I asked.

"Oh that. Well at first he was glaring at me. I was at the police station a couple days ago. But I explained that it was all a misunderstanding." He shrugged.

"And he believed you?"

"I'm a very conviencing person." He smirked.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. I felt my phone buzz. I took it out and saw that I had one missed call. I got in Asher's car and listened to the message as we drove to school.

"Allie, it's Caden. I did something really stupid. Call me as soon as you get this." I heard Caden's worried voice. What did he do?! We got to school and as soon as I stepped out of the car, Caden and Ellie was by me.

"Allie! Something happened." Ellie said.

"What'd you do?" I asked Caden.

"I accidentally let Tiffany know that you guys weren't dating." Caden said quickly.

"You did what?!" Asher glared at him.

"It wasn't his fault. He got your text message and showed it to me. We were yelling at Tiffany and he just blurted it out." Ellie said.

"Ok ok. We can do this. We'll just say that you were just trying to keep the same thing from happening to me again." I told Caden. At that time Veronica and Tiffany walked up to us.

"Hi Asher." Tiffany said pushing past me and up against Asher.

"Get away from my boyfriend." I glared pulling her away.

"Oh cut the crap. I know you aren't going out. Your friend is terrible at keeping secrets." Tiffany glared at me.

"We are going out. Caden only said that to protect me. He didn't want you to send your idiot brothers after me again."

"Oh right. Like I'm going to believe that. You know come to think of it, I never seen you guys kiss." Tiffany smirked at me. I turned to Asher.

"Kiss me." I said. Without a moment hesistance, he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back. I admit it was THE best kiss ever! Fireworks were going off in my head and I felt wonderful kissing him.

"Ahhhh!" I heard Tiffany yell.

"Guys, she left." I heard Caden say. We just continued kissing each other.

"Let's go." I heard Ellie say. I could hear them walk away but I didn't care. I didn't want to stop kissing him. But I had to. If I didn't, he would think I actually like him. Maybe that true but I won't admit that to him. I pulled away from him.

"Why'd you stop?" He murmurred.

"We aren't really going out and Tiffany left." I said. He seemed to snap out of a daze.

"Right. Sorry." He said.

"It's ok. I guess we'll have to make this fake relationsihip more believable in front of Tiffany." I said.

"Yea. We should get to class." He said grabbing my hand. I looked at him confused.

"To make it more believable." He said. I nodded my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3