He's the Bad Boy. He's the Police Chief's Son. And They Both Like Me.

he'll break your heart.

"You like him." Ellie said as I closed my locker. It was the end of the day and I was supposed to meet Asher outside so he could drive me home.

"What? No I don't.... Who don't I like?" I asked confused.

"Asher! You totally like him! After me and Marisol told you not to fall for him, you did anyways!" She pouted.

"I don't like Asher. Well at least not that way."

"Then what way?"

"As a friend. He's not so bad after you get to know him. And if it wasn't for him, who knows what would have happened in the allie yesterday." I shrugged.

"But you can't even like him as a friend."

"Why not?"

"Because, he'll use his charm to get to your heart. You may not like him now but if you keep spending time with him, and kissing him like you did this morning, you won't be able to resist him. He's a flirt and will break your heart as soon as he gets it." She said.

"You dated him didn't you? That's what he did to you right? He broke your heart?" I asked.

"Yea. We used to be friends, Asher, Caden, and me, And I used to like him. He knew it too. He always flirted with me and we would sometimes go out. I thought he liked me. Until I saw him with Tiffany. He was making out with her in the hallways and I got mad. I went over there and asked why he would do that to me, and he told me that he never liked me like that. That i was only a friend. I realized that he was only playing with my heart and him and Caden got into it. Look I just don't want you to get hurt like me ok?" She explained.

"I won't get hurt, I promise. I don't like him like that and he doesn't like me like that either. I promise I will never like him like that. Ok?" I asked.

"Don't promise that. You'll only break it." She shook her head.

"Listen to me. I swear to you that I will not like him like that EVER." I smiled.

"Ok fine." She smiled back at me. I grabbed my stuff and walked outside. I saw Asher standing by his car. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey." Asher said when I got to his car.

"Hey." I smiled getting in his car. He got in the driver's seat and started the car and drove off. It was silent the whole ride as I thought about what Ellie had told me. I know that he's a player and will break my heart, not that I'll give it to him. Like I told Ellie, i don't like him like that.

"Allie? Are you ok?" Asher asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yea. Just thinking." I said.

"You can think?" He asked faking amazement.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I said glaring jokingly at him.

"I'm a naturally funny person." He smirked.

"You mean your face is naturally funny." I smiled innocently.

"That hurt." He said placing a hand over his heart. I laughed shaking my head.

"So what were you thinking about?"

"Just something Ellie told me." I shrugged. He glanced over at me.

"What'd she tell you?" He asked warily.

"Just how much of a jerk you were to her." I said.

"Listen I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't even mean to lead her on. I flirted with her yea, but it was only so Caden would get jealous enough to ask her out. But the more I flirted with her the more she thought I liked her and I had to do something to let her know that I didn't like her. I know kissing TIffany wasn't the best idea ever, but we all come up with stupid ideas to stop a friend from liking us like that." He explained.

"Yea. I guess we do." I nodded thinking of how I asked Asher to ask me out so Cameron wouldn't ask me out.

"I really didn't mean to hurt her. She was one of my best friends." He sighed.

"Did you ever explain it to her?"

"Well not really. She would never listen." He shrugged.

"Yea she can be like that sometimes. But maybe you should try explaining it again. I mean she is going out with Caden so maybe she'll be a little more understanding." I suggested.

"Right." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well,it's up to you." I shrugged as we pulled into my driveway.

"Thanks for driving me." I said opening my door.

"Yup. Hey. Do you want to hang out tomorrow? We could go to the movies or something." He suggested. I thought about what Ellie told me. "He's a flirt and will break your heart as soon as he gets it." I didn't plan on letting him get my heart though. Besides we would just be hanging out.

"Sure." I smiled nodding my head.

"Great I'll see you tomorrow then." He smiled back.

"Ok. See ya." I got out of the car and walked to the door. Just like yesterday, he didn't leave until I was inside the house.

Asher's pov

I watched as Allie walked inside her house. It was wierd with Allie. These feelings when I'm around her. I just... oh god. I'm turning into a sappy love movie. Ah! Ok calm down. Maybe I do like her, but I am far from love. But how do I get her to go out with me when everyone is telling her to stay away from me? I just have to prove that I'm not as bad as everyone thinks. Hey I convienced her father, I should be able to convience her.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3