He's the Bad Boy. He's the Police Chief's Son. And They Both Like Me.

Best day ever.

"I hate school." I groaned getting in Asher's car the next morning to go to school.

"Tell me about it." Asher rolled his eyes.

"You know what we should do?" I asked smirking at him.

"Skip school and go to the movies?" He smirked back.

"Exactly."

"Let's go." He drove off to the mall.

"So how do you know James and his friends?" I asked. He bit his lip like he was thinking about something.

"I had a couple run ins with them." He sighed after a while.

"What happened?"

"Well after I found out that Tiffany was cheating on me, I broke up with her. I realized that I didn't like her anyways. But she still liked me. And as you know her brothers would do anything to make her happy. They tried to force me into going back out with her again."

"You're kidding. She actually had her brothers come after you because you broke up with her?" I asked incredulously.

"Yup. She's used to getting what she wants, and when she doesn't, she gets her brothers to get what she wants."

"That's pethetic." I chuckled.

"Yea, well they were pretty convincing. See this? That's where Anthony cut me." He took one hand off the steering wheel to lift up his shirt where there was a medium size cut.

"Damn." I whispered.

"I know. But I didn't go back out with her. She was really clingy. And I don't go out with people who have already cheated on me."

"That had to have hurt."

"It's ok. We're here." He said pulling into the mall. I got the feeling that he didn't want to talk about it anymore. We got out of the car and walked in the mall to the movie theater.

"What do you want watch?" Asher asked me when we got to the theater.

"How about... Death at a Funeral?" I asked. (Again, not sure if it's still out in theaters but for this story it is.)

"Sounds good. Two tickets to Death at a funeral." He told the ticket person handing him the money. The guy handed us our tickets and we walked to the theater that was playing Death at a Funeral.

***

"That was hilarious!" I said as we walked out of the theater once the movie was over.

"I know. One of the funniest movies I have seen." Asher agreed. I looked down at my watch to see that we only killed about two hours.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Well what do we have here?" I heard a cold familiar voice ask before Asher could say anything. We turned around and saw James, Anthony, and Seth standing behind us. Asher's scar flashed through my mind as I looked at Anthony. He didn't seem like the type of guy to stab someone.

"Go away James." Asher said stepping in front of me a little. Normally I would get mad at him for that but I reminded myself that he was ony trying to protect me.

"Aww. protecting your girlfriend? Well I guess she does need it." Seth smirked which made the othe two smirk also. Alright. This made me mad. I stepped out from behind Asher and glared at the three assholes.

"I can take care of myself." I sneered.

"How cute. She thinks she can take care of herself." James pinched my cheek. I grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"Ow! Get the fuck off me!" He yelled.

"I'm not a baby and I can take care of myself." I hissed.

"Whatever! Just let go!" He yelled. I dropped his hand.

"You are going to regret this." He glared at me.

"I already do regret seeing your face." I glared back. He didn't say anything else, but just walked away.

"Wow. Remind me to never get on your bad side." I just smiled at him.

"So where do you want to go next?" I asked.

"Let's get some icecream."

***

"What kind of icecream do you want?" Asher asked me when we got to the icecream shop.

"Chocolate peanut butter."

"Two chocolate peanut butter icecreams." Asher told the girl at the counter. She looked about 18 or 19. Her shirt barely covered her chest so when she leaned over it looked like her chest was going to fall out of her shirt.

"Anything else?" She asked in a badly seductive voice batting her eyelashes at Asher. I felt something inside me. Jealousy? Maybe.

"Is there something wrong with your voice? You should probably take some sore throat pills or something." I told her. She glared at me before walking away.

"Jealous?" Asher asked.

"Of what? That she was trying to flirt with you? Please. You do remember this is a fake relationship right?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"But you know you want me." He smirked.

"Big egos are a turn off." I said as the girl came back with our icecreams. I started walking away when I noticed that Asher wasn't with me. I looked back and saw him talking to the girl. He smiled at her before walking towards me.

"What was that about?" I asked once he was beside me.

"She told me she gets off in ten minutes and I told her to meet me out back." He smirked.

"Oh. You aren't really going to are you?" I asked biting my lip.

"Are you crazy? Of course I'm not. She's like a hooker. I already dated Tiffany, I don't need to make out with another hooker. Who knows how many STDs she has." He smiled as we sat down at a table. I smiled back at him.

***

After we got icecream, we went to an old park behind. Asher said it's been there for a while but because it's so old, the parents don't take there kids to play here because they think they'll get hurt.

We sat down on the swings and just swung quietly for a while.

"So why'd you move here?" Asher asked after a while.

"Because of my parents. I got in so much trouble where we used to live. I was in and out of the police station everyday, and with my dad being a police officer, he always knew. I couldn't get in trouble with out my parents knowing. But that didn't stop me. I liked the feeling of knowing that at any minute I could get caught. But my parents didn't like me being in and out of the police station. So they moved here and said that if I kept getting in trouble here like I did back at my old home, they would send me to bootcamp." I explained.

"Really? So why are you skipping school, knowing that you could be sent to bootcamp?"

"Like I said, I just like the feeling of knowing that I could get caught at any minute." I shrugged.

"I know that feeling." He sighed. It got quiet again. I hate the silence. I looked over at Asher who was looking at the ground.

"Hey Asher." I said. He looked up at me.

"Yea?" He asked.

"Tag." I tapped his arm and took off running.

"Hey!" I heard him yell as he started running after me. I continued to run from him. Luckily I was a fast runner from running away from the cops all the time. But I wasn't watching where I was going and tripped over a root. I fell down just as Asher grabbed my waist making both of us fall down. Asher landed on me.

"God Asher! You weigh a ton! Get off me!" I said playfully as I tried to push him off me.

"Nah. I think like where I'm at." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. I noticed that he wasn't smirking at me anymore , but instead was looking intently at me.

"Asher? Are you ok?" I asked. He didn't say anything, he just leaned down towards me. My eyes flickered to his lips. My eyes closed automatically when I felt his lips on mine. His lips were so soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. I love the feel of his lips on mine. We both pulled away gasping for air. I then realized what I was doing. I pushed him away and surprisingly he let me. I stood up brushing the dirt off my jeans.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him.

"Umm because I like you."

"No. You don't like me. Ellie told me everything. You're a flirt. You play with girls' hearts and then break them and I'm not going to let you do that to me." I shook my head talking extremely fast.

"Allie, I already told you what happened with Ellie." He said.

"But how do I know it's true? I mean you could have been lying to me."

"I wasn't lying to you! I really like you Allie! Why can't you understand that?!" He yelled frustrated.

"Because if you like me and I like you everyone will be mad at me. I mean in case you haven't noticed, they don't like you that much."

"You like me?" He smirked slightly.

"No. I mean yes. I don't know! You really aren't as bad as everyone says but I've had my heart broken once and I don't need it broken again. And if what everyone says is true, then i can't like you. And if anyone found out, they would hate me."

"Then why do they have to know?"

"Because they're my friends. I'm pretty sure they would know if we were dating."

"They'll just think we're still fake going out." I didn't think about that. I had forgotten that we were already pretending to go out.

"We still can't go out. If you do break my heart, Ellie, Cameron, Marisol, and Caden will all know that i lied to them. And-" Asher kissed me again before I could say anything else.

"I won't hurt you." He said breaking away. I tried to clear my mind of Asher's lips before talking again.

"Fine. But one chance. Only one." I said. He smiled at me before kissing me again. This I could get used to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3