He's the Bad Boy. He's the Police Chief's Son. And They Both Like Me.

the date

After the mall I drove back home to get ready for my date with Asher. Even after I told them not to, Marisol and Ellie still bought me a present. Ellie bought me a Jacob Black t-shirt from Hot Topic. Marisol bought me black and purple bracelets.

Asher had texted me earlier and told me to bring a swimsuit. I got dressed in a pair of jean shorts, a love forever tank top, and green flip flops with peace signs on them, with my black bathing suits with different color skulls on it, under my clothes. The outfit

After getting dressed and putting my hair up in a messy bun, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and answered the door. Thankfully my parents were at some birthday party for another police officer and not here to interrorgate Asher like my dad normally does to my dates.

"Hey Asher." I smiled opening the door. My smile dropped thought when I saw Cameron.

"Oh. Cameron. What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Well Marisol had to go to some thing with her parents and we havn't really hung out that much lately, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight." He said.

"Actually I'm about to go on a date with Asher." I said.

"I figured when you said 'hey Asher'." He smiled.

"Yea. Sorry. Maybe we can hangout some other time." I smiled back.

"Sure." He said just as Asher pulled into my driveway.

"I'll see you later Cam." I said. He nodded his head and walked back over to his house as Asher walked up to the door.

"Hey." He smiled before leaning down and kissing me. I smiled into the kiss. I could never get used to how soft his lips were.

"You ready?" He asked as I pulled away.

"Yea." I locked the door and followed Asher to his car.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"The beach."

"The beach? At night?"

"Best time to go." He smirked. I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways. We drove as we listened to the radio. I started singing when The Anthem by Good Charlotte came on.

It's a new day, but it all feels old
It's a good life, that's what I'm told
But everything, it all just feels the same

And my high school, it felt more to me
Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
But I spent there, it only made me see

That I don't ever wanna be like you
I don't wanna do the things you do
I'm never gonna hear the words you say
'Cause I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be

You...don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is this is the anthem throw all your hands up, you, don't wanna be you

"Go to college, a university, get a real job,"
That's what they said to me
But I could never live the way they want
I'm gonna get by and just do my time, out of step while they all get in line
I'm just a minor threat so pay no mind

Do you really wanna be like them, do you really wanna be another trend?
Do you wanna be part of their crowd?
'Cause I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be

You...don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is this is the anthem throw all your hands up, you, don't wanna be you

Shake it once, that's fine
Shake it twice, that's okay
Shake it three times, you're playing with yourself again

You...don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is this is the anthem throw all your hands up,
Y'all got to feel me, sing if you're with me, you, don't wanna be just like you (just like you)
This is the anthem throw all your hands up, y'all got to feel me, sing if you're with me
Another loser anthem (whoa-oh)
Another loser anthem (Whoa-oh)
Another loser anthem (Whoa-oh)
Another loser anthem (Whoa-oh)

When the song was over, I noticed Asher was looking at me before quickly turning his eyes back to the road.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a good voice." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I blushed. I usually didn't sing in public unless one of my favorite songs were on. A minute later we pulled up to the beach. Asher and I held hands walking to the shore.

"I love the beach. Sometimes I'd come out here to just think." Asher said sitting in the sand and pulling me on his lap. He had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Me too." I sighed of my old home.

"Was there a beach where you used to live?"

"Not really. There was a lake called Lake Erie. I didn't live that far from it. On the weekends me and my friends would camp out on the beach. I loved it. It was my home away from home." I said.

"You must miss it."

"I do." I closed my eyes and listened to the waves softly crashing on the shore.

"You're beautiful." I heard Asher whisper.

"You're not bad yourself." I smiled with my eyes still closed. I felt his chest vibrate when he laughed quietly. After a while Asher stood up taking me with him.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He just smirked before picking me up bridal style. I immediantly wrapped my arms around his neck so I would fall.

"Asher? What are you doing?" I asked again as he walked towards the water. Before I knew what happened, Asher tossed me into the ocean. I resurfaced gasping for air. I saw him a few feet away from me laughing. Fine. If that how he wants to play, then let the games begin. He was still laughing and he didn't see me go back under the water. I swam towards him and yanked on his ankle pulling him into the water. I resurfaced and after a minute, he did too.

"That's not funny." He said fake glaring at me.

"It was from where I was at." I laughed. He narrowed his eyes at me. I tried to swim away but he grabbed my arm pulling me back to him. He had his arm wrapped around my waist again. My eyes traveled to his lips. I leaned up and kissed him. It soon turned into a makeout session. I'm not sure how long we were making out, but my head was getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen. We both pulled away catching our breaths. A small breeze blew past us making me shiver.

"You cold?" Asher asked.

"Yea." I nodded my head. He picked me back up bridal style.

"I can walk you know." I laughed.

"I know." Was all he said. I don't know how he did it but he managed to swim back to shore carrying me. When we got back to shore, Asher gave me his hoodie to wear.

"Thanks." I said.

"We should go back. It's getting late and your dad is going to kill me if you aren't home soon." He said.

"Goody two-shoes." I mumbled smirking.

"Hey we already have to sneak around your friends, I don't want to have to sneak around your parents too." He said.

"Your right." I sighed. We headed back to Asher's car and he drove me home.

"I had fun." I smiled as he pulled into my driveway.

"Me too." He smiled back before kissing me. I pulled away as I heard the front door open. Great. Dad was home.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Asher said. I nodded my head and walked past my dad inside the house.

"I don't like you dating." My dad said.

"You can't stop me from dating. But if you'd like me to, I could date Caden instead." I smirked knowing he didn't like Caden, although I don't know why.

"Fine." He said rolling his eyes.

"Night dad." I smiled in victory as I headed up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3