He's the Bad Boy. He's the Police Chief's Son. And They Both Like Me.

Secret's out

The next day, after taking a shower and getting dressed, I walked downstairs to wait for Asher. I saw my mom and dad at the table like normal. Dad was reading the paper and mom was eating cereal.

"Morning Allie. How was your date last night?" Mom asked once she noticed I was there.

"It was... fine." I shrugged not feeling like going into details. I heard Asher's car pull into the driveway. I ran outside before he came up to the door giving my dad the perfect time to 'talk' to him.

"Hey." I smiled getting in his car.

"Hey." He said kissing me. I pulled away smiling still. He pulled out of the driveway and drove to school.

Marisol's pov.

I walked into the school to my locker. Ellie was already there waiting for me. It's weird, a year ago I'd never thought me and Ellie would be friends. We were so different. She was always getting in trouble with Caden while I hung out with sluts. But now we're like best friends.

"Hey Marisol." Ellie smiled.

"Hey. Have you seen Allie?" I asked.

"No. I tried to call her last night but her phone just went to voicemail." She sighed as Cameron walked up to us.

"That's probably because she was one a date with Asher last night." He said wrapping his arm around me.

"What?!" Me and Ellie yelled.

"Yea. I went over to her house last night to hang out with her, but she said she was going on a date with Asher."

"Maybe she just didn't want to hang out with you." I suggested. I wasn't jealous because, one, Allie is one of my best friends, and two, I had something with my parents last night so I couldn't hangout.

"No, when I was leaving, she got in Asher's car." He said.

"I can't believe she would do this!" Ellie yelled.

"Do what?" Cameron asked obviously confused.

"Fall for Asher! She promised us!" I explained.

"Wait, I thought she already fell for him. They've been going out for nearly a month now."

"They were only pretending to go out because Tiffany liked Asher and wouldn't leave him alone so Allie said she would pretend to go out with him. But she said she wouldn't actually fall for him." Ellie said.

"They were pretending?! Why didn't I know this?!" he yelled.

"She just didn't want to tell you." I shrugged.

"Hey guys!" I heard Allie yell. I turned around and saw her walking down the hallway holding Asher's hand. Yesterday I would have thought they were only holding hands so Tiffany would believe they would go out.

"I can't believe you." Ellie glared at her.

Allie's pov

Once we got to school, Asher and I walked to our lockers holding hands. I saw Cameron, Ellie, and Marisol all standing by Marisol's locker.

"Hey guys!" I yelled. Marisol turned around. She looked disappointed but Ellie looked like she was about to rip my head off.

"I can't believe you." Ellie glared at me.

"What?" I asked confused. I looked at Cameron and Marisol for some explaination. I noticed that Cameron looked mad too, but not as mad as Ellie.

"You promised me." She said in a low tone. My eyes got wide as I realized what she was talking about. But how did she find out. I looked at Cameron again and knew how she found out. I had forgotten that Cameron came over to my house last night.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Caden asked walking up to us and wrapping an arm around Ellie. Now everyone was here.

"Allie went on a date with Asher last night." Marisol said quietly.

"You what?" Caden asked looking just as hurt.

"Uh... well... I-"

"You what? You fell for Asher? Is that what you were going to say? That even after everything I told you, you still fell for him?! Did you not hear me when I told you what he did to me?! Or are you that good of a friend to go out with him even though he hurt me? Are you trying to hurt me too?" She asked sarcastically.

"Ellie, you know I'm not trying to hurt you." I said.

"Then why did you go on a date with him?!"

"Because I like him." I whispered looking at the ground. No one said anything. I looked up and saw everyone just staring at me. Ellie didn't look mad anymore. She looked hurt, upset, sad, and like she was about to cry.

"So you did fall for him. I should have known you would." She said before walking away. Caden looked at me with no emotion in his eyes.

"Caden, please let me explain." I said.

"You knew what he did to her and you still went out with him." He shook his head before walking after her.

"Guys?" I asked looking at Cameron and Marisol.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Cameron asked looking like he just got backstabbed. I knew he was talking about me and Asher pretending to go out.

"Because when we started to fake go out, it was so you wouldn't ask me out. I didn't want to hurt you by saying no." I explained.

"So you'd rather hurt me by going out with another guy."

"But you found out you liked Marisol."

"That's not the point." He said before walking away too.

"Why?" Marisol asked.

"I didn't want you guys to hate me. But I couldn't help liking Asher."

"I don't hate you Allie. You're my best friend and my first friend since Tiffany and Veronica." She sighed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." She nodded.

"Thanks."

"Come on. Let's get to class." She said walking away. Asher and I were right behind her. We got to class and sat down. Cameron and Caden didn't sit by me. Instead they sat far away from me. Five minutes after the teacher started the lesson, Asher handed me a note.

I'm sorry -Asher

For what? -me

You lost your friends because of me -Asher

It wasn't because of you -me

Yes it was. They hate me and you're going out with me -Asher.

It's fine. -me
I passed it back to him. I turned my head and saw him give me a sad smile.

All morning, nobody talked to me except Asher and Marisol. When we got to lunch, Marisol sat with Cameron, Caden, and Ellie. I can understand why, she just wants to sit by her boyfriend. But that didn't make the lonliness go away as me and Asher sat at a different table.

"Aww? Did the little whore lose her friends?" I heard Tiffany ask as she walked up to us.

"Go away." I sighed as Asher's grip around me tightened.

"What'd you do? Sleep with Caden? I can see why everyone would hate you for that. I'm just surprised Asher's still with you. But then again he always had a thing for whores, like Ellie. And you know how that turned out." She smirked not leaving.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't know what happened! And she is not a whore! I don't date whores which is why I won't date you!" Asher yelled glaring at her.

"And Ellie isn't a whore either! She's my best friend and if you talk shit about her again, I swear I'll mess up your face!" I shouted standing up.

"You mean ex best friend. In case you haven't noticed, she's over there and you're over here. And BTW I'll call her a whore anytime I want to." She glared at me. I looked at the ground knowing she was right. Not about calling Ellie a whore anytime she wants to but about Ellie being my ex best friend.

"Not anymore I'm not." I heard Ellie say. I looked up and saw her, Caden, Marisol, and Cameron standing behind Tiffany and Veronica.

"Oh look, if it isn't the whore herself." Tiffany smirked looking at Ellie then back at me. That did it. My fist flew back and punched her face. She glared at me and tried to punch me back, but I dodged it. She grabbed my hair though and started to pull it. Ellie did a spinning kick hitting her in her face.

"You fucking bitch! I just got this!" She yelled holding her nose. Her and Veronica ran away. An awkward silence follwed after they walked away.

"Thanks." I mumbled after a while.

"I'm sorry for how I acted." Ellie said. I looked at her surprised. I didn't expect an apology.

"I thought I was mad that you went out with someone I hated but I really didn't want you to get hurt." She explained.

"I'm not going to hurt her." Asher said wrapping his arm around my waist again.

"I don't really have a lot to trust you on now do I?" Ellie asked him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Els."

"Then why did you flirt with me and go on a date with me?"

"I wanted Caden to get jealous and finally get the nerve to ask you out. He's liked you forever but didn't have the courage to ask you out."

"Why'd you kiss Tiffany?"

"Because you were starting to like me and I couldn't do that to my best friend."

"I'm sorry I should have let you explain."

"Yea. Then none of this would have happened." He rolled his eyes but smiled at her. She smiled back.

"I'm sorry too Cameron. I should have just told you I didn't want to date you." I said.

"The past is the past." He smiled. I saw one of my classmates running to us.

"Allie, the principal wants to see you." She said.

"Alright." I said wondering why the principal wanted to see me.

"Want me to walk you there?" Asher asked.

"Sure." I nodded my head. We walked to the office. I was surprised to see my dad sitting in one of the chairs.

"Dad? What's wrong?" I asked. He looked like he was about to cry. My dad never cried.

"It's your mom. She's been in an accident. She's at the hospital right now." He said. I was too stunned to do anything. Sure I never listened to my parents but I still loved them.

"Come on. We need to go." He said. He pulled me out of the school and to his car. Asher was right behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3