He's the Bad Boy. He's the Police Chief's Son. And They Both Like Me.

Beach

morning classes passed by slowly. My friends kept asking why Asher and I were late to school. Thankfully Asher didn't tell them about what happened.

"So what do you guys want to do after school?" Ellie asked. It was lunch time and we were in the lunch room.

"I have to go straight home." I mumbled. I wasn't taking any chances with my dad.

"I'll come with you then." Asher said. I knew he wanted to make sure everything was fine.

"No." I shook my head.

"Allie-"

"I said no." I glared at him.

"Is everything alright?" Caden asked.

"Yes." I mumbled looking at my food. I could feel Asher looking at me.

"No it isn't." He said. I looked up at him. What was he doing.

"What's wrong?" Marisol asked. Asher looked down at me. He had the 'you tell or I tell' look on his face. But I refused to tell them. I looked back down at my food.

"Her dad hit her this morning." Asher said. He lift up the sleve of his jacket that he let me wear and revealed the bruise on my arm.

"What?! Why?!" Cameron yelled.

"He was hung over. He didn't realize he was grabbing my arm that hard." I explained.

"That doesn't give him a right!" Marisol said.

"And he slapped her face." Asher said. I glared at him. He has no right to tell them everything.

"I hope you're going to the police." Caden glared at nothing in particular.

"No, I'm not." I said.

"Allie! You need to! He can't keep doing this to you!" Ellie yelled.

"It was a one time thing! He would never hurt me again!" I yelled back.

"It's never a one time thing." Asher mumbled.

"Fuck you." I glared at him before getting up and walking out of the school. I walked to the beach and sat down in the sand. The beach was so calming. In Ohio, I always went to Lake Erie when i had a problem. It was peaceful when no one was there. I closed my eyes and let the water wash over my toes as the tide came in.

"What do we have here?" I heard a bone chilling voice.

"Go away James. I'm not in the mood." I mumbled keeping my eyes closed.

"But I am in the mood. The last time we talked, you twisted my hand." I smirked at the memory.

"Well if you wouldn't have pinched my cheek then I wouldn't have twisted your hand." I said.

"But you twisting my hand made you all the more irresitable." I could hear the smirk in his voice and the sand shift telling me he was sitting beside me. I wonder where his brothers are. Maybe he's alone.

"How's that?" I asked pretending to sound interested.

"I love a girl that can fight her own battles." He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Glad I'm such a turn on." I mumbled sliding a little bit away from him.

"You don't know how much that statement is true." I opened my eyes and saw he was in front of my face. For once I saw a warmth in his normally cold eyes. His head started to lean down towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! So I'm thinking of changing the plot a little (again). I'm kind of debating on whether I should keep Asher as Allie's love interest or if I should change it. Tell me what you think. :) <3VampirePrincess15<3