He's the Bad Boy. He's the Police Chief's Son. And They Both Like Me.

The don't believe me

I woke up the next morning to someone twirling my hair. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room. Where was I? I tried to get up but something was holding me down. I looked beside me and saw Asher.

"Morning." He said smiling a little.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"So how's your side?" He asked. Memories of last night filled my head. My hand automatically went to my side. I flinched away from my touch. It was definatly bruised.

"Sore." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead.

"It's ok."

"No it's not ok. He shouldn't have hit you or kicked you."

"Asher-"

"We're going to the police today."

"Do we really have to?"

"Yes. Allie you promised me we would go to the police if he ever hit you again. We didn't go last night but we are going today."

"Fine." I sighed defeated.

"Good. Now get dressed."

"Uh Asher? I don't have clothes to get dressed in."

"Oh right. Umm. Oh! You can use my sister's clothes."

"You have a sister?"

"Yea. She's at college but she left some of her clothes here that were to small for her."

"Oh ok."

"Her room is right across the hall." We both got out of the bed and walked out of the room. Asher went down to the kitchen to make breakfast while I got an outfit from his sister's closet.

After getting dressed I walked downstairs.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook." I said smelling bacon and pancakes.

"It's not that hard. Anyone can cook this." He shrugged. When he was done cooking we sat down and ate.

"Wow. This is really good." I said after swallowing a piece of pancake.

"Thanks." He smiled. After we were done we walked out to the car. It was a silent ride to the police station.

"You ready?" Asher asked when we pulled up to the police station.

"If I say no can we leave?" I asked.

"Allie."

"I know I know. I promised. Let's get this over with." I sighed.

***

"You see the thing is Allie, your dad is one of our top police officers. This isn't something he would do. Now we get a lot of kids in here saying that their parents abuse them and then when we investigate the case, they were either lying or was getting abused by their boyfriend or girlfriend." The officer said glancing at Asher. We were in the police office talking to the police chief.

"Asher doesn't abuse me." I said seeing Asher glare at the chief.

"All I'm asking is, do you really want this investigated and when we turned up with nothing you go to jail for false accusation." He continued.

"She has bruises from where he kicked her and grabbed her arm and punched her!" Asher yelled.

"Asher it's alright. I told you they wouldn't believe me. Let's just go." I said. We walked out of the chief's office.

"I can't believe that guy. He saw your bruises why would he think you're lying?" asher whispered furiously.

"Allie? Asher? What are you guys doing here?" I looked up and saw Cameron. I forgot he was the chief's son!

"Reporting abuse but the bone headed chief doesn't care." Asher said angerily.

"Abuse? Allie did your dad hit you again?" Cam asked me.

"Yea. Last night. He was drunk again and he slapped me again, punched me, and kicked me."

"And my dad didn't believe it?"

"No he didn't." Asher growled.

"Dad!" Cam yelled looking behind us. Asher and I turned around and saw the chief coming out of his office. He walked towards us.

"What's up Cam?" He asked ignoring me and Asher.

"We don't you believe Allie?"

"About the abuse? Because officer Demitri isn't like that. I think I know an abuseive parent when I see one."

"Dad Allie is one of my friends. She wouldn't lie about this." The chief looked at me.

"Alright. Let's file a report." he sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's crappy. Hopefully the next one will be better. :) Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3