Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

The Girls & The Bitch

Michelle’s POV

I drove down the street with Seize The Day playing quietly in the background. I remembered the look on Matt’s face when we rode away; he looked like a kicked puppy. He’s gotten really close to his daughter and it’s good to see him happy with her, unlike when he was sad with Val. I mean, even though she’s my sister, she’s still a bitch that was only using Matt. I know her better than anyone.

We stopped at a traffic light and I glanced in the back. Gena was trying to get Faith’s attention, or at least strike up a conversation. Faith was just silently playing with a stuffed animal that was next to her car seat. She misses her daddy, because that stuffed animal is the gorilla Matt brought just for her, as Brian had told me when he came home from shopping with Faith.

I had the perfect solution. I turned the stereo up as Dear God came on.

“Hey Faith, do hear this song?” I asked her.

She nodded. All the girls were watching curiously.

“Want to know who sings it?” I asked a few minutes later while keeping my eyes on the road.

“Yes” She said in a tiny voice.

“Your daddy sings this song,” I told her as I pulled into the entrance of the mall.

“Daddy?” She asked hopefully while listening to the song better.

“Yup. Daddy and your uncles are in a band. They made this song for when you’re feeling sad missing someone”

“I miss my daddy”

“That’s why I put this song on, it makes you feel better.” I replied as I pulled into a parking space. I left the stereo on so she can finish the song. When the song was finished, she smiled. That cute little dimpled smile that Matt has.

“Can we listen to some more of daddy’ s songs?”

“Not right now. We’re going to go buy some clothes so that you look pretty for daddy”

“Can I get him a present?”

“Of course you can”

I got out the car with the rest of the girls. Leana was holding Faith and making funny faces at her.

“Let’s go shopping!” Gena cheered.
***
We’ve been walking around the mall going to stores and buying Faith a lot of clothes, most of which the girls and I picked out.

Faith was a lot more relaxed with us now. She was laughing, asking us questions, playing with us. Right now she was being swung in the air by Leana and Gena, was watching so I didn’t really see the mirror of my self come up to us until she spoke.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t the little bitch who ruined my relationship and you hoes.” Val sneered.

“Stalking us now, huh Val? Can’t be a gold digging whore can you without Matt?” Gena questioned while moving in front of Faith, blocking her from view.

“As I recall,” Lacey said putting her finger under her chin. “Wasn’t it you the one sleeping around behind Matt’s back?”

“We would have gotten back together if it wasn’t for this little brat” Val spat advancing toward the group that semi surrounded Faith, but not all the way. There was an opening between Gena and Leana.

Val raised her hand toward the crack to strike Faith. But as her hand was coming, I stepped in front of her and caught it. I shoved her back.

“If you ever come near Faith or the guys again, I will lay you flat on your back and keep kicking your ass. Is that understandable, Twin?” I said in a deathly calm voice while mocking the word ‘twin’. Like we were ever alike, I scoffed.

“You are NOT my twin, hanging out with these sluts and that little brat!” She spat.

“Better to hang out with them then a gold digging whore,” I retorted.

She huffed and stomped off. I turned toward the guys who were now huddled around Faith trying to comfort her, but nothing was working. She had shrunken into herself. The old Faith.

“Come on guys lets go home,” I sighed picking Faith up and heading towards exit, the others trailing behind me.

Little did I know that my mirror was snapping photos.

Matt’s POV

With Faith gone there wasn’t a lot to do, until her furniture was delivered. I had thought it was supposed to come yesterday but it didn’t. So the guys and I spent the rest of the morning and some of the afternoon placing her furniture in her room. Her room looked perfect.

I knew the exact moment the girls got back, because I was looking out the window sipping on some beer. I threw open the door and waited for Gena to get Faith from her car seat. As soon as her little feet touched the ground she darted towards me, arms open.

“Daddy” She cried

It was then that I noticed she was pale and shaking. I rubbed her back calming her down; within minutes she was sleeping comfortably, her face in the crook of neck with her hair falling down over her shoulder.

I turned towards the girls who were looking slightly away. I stared at each one of them.

“What The Hell Happened?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image